• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol
57e79eab6334a9148f36710f5a4e129a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Spent about 30 minutes watching storms on a radar that ended up shifting into a direction where I got missed with big time rain, barely. RIP

At least I've had rain at all though since that big wet that was earlier. It's had to try really hard outside of 1 afternoon, but it's happened.

Edit: Finally raining a little bit more than just drizzle.

Last edited:
had another storm today(2 days before July!!)... this one the first round kind of poofed and I was thinking that was it then all the sudden I heard really loud thunder and when the rain hit it sounded like hail almost it was loud... thought I saw some pea sized hail but was at work and hard to tell. Knocked the power out around here for a couple hours.

and now I'm home and hearing nonstop fireworks lol

@GaWx ... Well, Larry, doesn't look like a walk around Vet's Park would be wise on the 4th ... :confused:

View attachment 20696

I won’t like this one but will instead just say I agree 110%! I had said that I thought the areas that had had the historic heat in late May/early June had their hottest of the summer. Let’s see if that holds up.

I won’t like this one but will instead just say I agree 110%! I had said that I thought the areas that had had the historic heat in late May/early June had their hottest of the summer. Let’s see if that holds up.
Well, I "liked" yours ... Probably will hold up, but 102º for an afternoon Vet's Park 4th of July stroll is just a bit much ... and swimming in Lake Alice or Lake Waugberg would be just as foolish ... (Chomp) ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back