• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This heat is just what the doctor ordered for folks wanting enough heat so their pools will be hot enough. I recall several folks here mentioning this. They should be thrilled about this and shouldn't complain regardless of how hot it gets.

This heat is just what the doctor ordered for folks wanting enough heat so their pools will be hot enough. I recall several folks here mentioning this. They should be thrilled about this and shouldn't complain regardless of how hot it gets.

Yep. The pool feels great. It was 77 Sunday and should be around 81-82 by the 4th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice line of storms in the upstate to Charlotte

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Just got nearly a half inch of rain from 1 of them with a good bit of lightning and a couple of gusts of wind somewhere between 40 and 50 mph.

Nice line of storms in the upstate to Charlotte

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
The ever elusive SW movers! Very unusual

Attachments

• ACEDE61F-F93F-40D9-A11F-2A2CAF560597.png
    ACEDE61F-F93F-40D9-A11F-2A2CAF560597.png
    527.2 KB · Views: 13
Even under the ridge looks like daily 40 percent chance (afternoon storms), so many of you will experience hours of thunder and lightning on July 4 only to pick up 0.02 of rain.

The ever elusive SW movers! Very unusual
Went to the Outshyne concert at Simpsonville city park. Clear skies. When we left we hit an intense lightning and heavy rain shower between city park and Fountain inn. Like 2 miles wide...got home and not a drop had fallen smdh. Still lightning like hell outside right now but not a DRIP DROP of rain

One thing about summer, especially when you have such a hot and humid airmass in place, all it takes is a baby fart to spark a thunderstorm complex. :rolleyes:

Went to the Outshyne concert at Simpsonville city park. Clear skies. When we left we hit an intense lightning and heavy rain shower between city park and Fountain inn. Like 2 miles wide...got home and not a drop had fallen smdh. Still lightning like hell outside right now but not a DRIP DROP of rain
Close but no cigar!74073202-8CFF-4C79-A683-072CADD26022.png

Going to the Kiss concert in Charlotte in August, want to see G n R again, in September, maybe uncle Ted in Simpsonville!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back