• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the official temp reports on an hourly basis is getting to be more frustrating than waiting for a snow storm ...

The name is not coming to me at the moment, but they have a beak that is more like a needle and IF they bite you it is extremely painful..... whatever the name of it is, it needs to begin with dead.

edit: it's a wheel bug aka "assassin bug", no joke

I learned my lesson about picking them up at 8 years old. I learned that same lesson about stag beetles at 5 years old.

God I hate bugs, when I was walking outside late this evening, a bee started to fly around me and it got me panicky. I didn't swat at it but I had raised my hands up over my head and I was cursing.

I'm the only person in the world that might be more scared of bugs than animals that can hurt you.

God I hate bugs, when I was walking outside late this evening, a bee started to fly around me and it got me panicky. I didn't swat at it but I had raised my hands up over my head and I was cursing.

I'm the only person in the world that might be more scared of bugs than animals that can hurt you.
Im the same way really. I have an irrational fear of bees, wasps, etc.

can u buy pregnancy tests after midnight at Walmart

Im the same way really. I have an irrational fear of bees, wasps, etc.

If you find them or other bugs inside, do you kill them or do you first try to get them outside alive? Keep in mind that they have families, too. And they are among the Almighty's creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back