• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summer ain’t bad compared to winter fails, all there is to summer is heat, dry weather, but fails during the winter is the SER, +NAO, -PNA, 33 degrees, huge melting layer at 925mb, melting layer at 850 mb, oppppp the snow can’t go past that super dry layer, oppppp the coastal is missing us due to the beastly PV lobe, jealously increases during winter, cutters, Miller Bs that switch over, Miller As that are receded back to cuba like lebrons old hairline, it snows in Seattle, it’s raining to much, low topped ground scraping stroms with tornadoes you can’t see, and last but not least, sadness and barely any life, only the birds chirping reminds you there’s life

Summer ain’t bad compared to winter fails, all there is to summer is heat, dry weather, but fails during the winter is the SER, +NAO, -PNA, 33 degrees, huge melting layer at 925mb, melting layer at 850 mb, oppppp the snow can’t go past that super dry layer, oppppp the coastal is missing us due to the beastly PV lobe, jealously increases during winter, cutters, Miller Bs that switch over, Miller As that are receded back to cuba like lebrons old hairline, it snows in Seattle, it’s raining to much, low topped ground scraping stroms with tornadoes you can’t see, and last but not least, sadness and barely any life, only the birds chirping reminds you there’s life

look on the bright side, in the summer you're not sitting there wondering what could have been if _ had happened:rolleyes:

I almost feel a little guilty for getting rain Friday..... I want to be able to complain in the wamby thread but I can't. Wait I'll complain about being in a position that I can't complain, dag nab it it infuriates me that I got nothing to complain about.

I take that back, those dog gone deer flies are a beast, in fact I'd take a drought if I thought it would eradicate those scissored mouth blood suckers. No lie I had one bite my arm the other day so bad, my hands were full and before I could swat him he literally left two cut marks in my wrist, the worst one I've ever felt. Dang it, dag nab it, stupid little mini vampire pests....

1d851b26d029f2b0c1bd5abb10f3e360.jpg

I try to keep my personal life private but I will let everyone know this sad news!!! Today I lost my fan, she was by my side since I was 19. She was a like a breath of fresh air and she never spoke back. She will be missed! We had a good run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I try to keep my personal life private but I will let everyone know this sad news!!! Today I lost my fan, she was by my side since I was 19. She was a like a breath of fresh air and she never spoke back. She will be missed! We had a good run.

She was a good fan, I knew her sister! RIP!

Got to be tough losing your one and only fan, so sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss. RIP.

Sitting here on our 24th day in a row without rain here in the Columbia area. I am basically begging for the rain to come North in Southern SC. This is just getting ridiculous at this point. Columbia is just the crap show when it comes to anything interesting weather wise.

The name is not coming to me at the moment, but they have a beak that is more like a needle and IF they bite you it is extremely painful..... whatever the name of it is, it needs to begin with dead.

edit: it's a wheel bug aka "assassin bug", no joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back