• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

If what happened the past couple times Powell has talked is any good indicator, here's what tomorrow and Thursday will look like:

Tomorrow: Chop lower into the statement...maybe (if the margin calls are finished, as I swear the past couple mornings...early afternoon with Monday too, have to be margin calls), then the statement comes out and, in the end, it gets exposed that there were people being greedy fools with their shorts and they get blown up.

Thursday: Then the Nasdaq gets blown up and loses everything that it gained from people really pressing hard short wise and getting blown up.

If what happened the past couple times Powell has talked is any good indicator, here's what tomorrow and Thursday will look like:

Tomorrow: Chop lower into the statement...maybe (if the margin calls are finished, as I swear the past couple mornings...early afternoon with Monday too, have to be margin calls), then the statement comes out and, in the end, it gets exposed that there were people being greedy fools with their shorts and they get blown up.

Thursday: Then the Nasdaq gets blown up and loses everything that it gained from people really pressing hard short wise and getting blown up.
I'm going to take the other side. After the call, market rallies for the balance of the week. Due for a bounce. We're coming back down here and lower, unless the Fed reverses course or suggests hiking will be delayed or slower. Do you think the market is way overvalued or a little bit overvalued or fairly valued? I think it's close to bubble-icious.

Will GG reply to my post? Check

□ Yes
□ No
□ Maybe

?

I'm going to take the other side. After the call, market rallies for the balance of the week. Due for a bounce. We're coming back down here and lower, unless the Fed reverses course or suggests hiking will be delayed or slower. Do you think the market is way overvalued or a little bit overvalued or fairly valued? I think it's close to bubble-icious.

□ Yes
□ No
□ Maybe

?
We are in a bubble and it’s going to get worse. But, will the Fed really hike that many times and will they actually reduce there balance sheet.

But short term I think we bounce. ?‍♂️

□ Yes
□ No
□ Maybe

?

Due for a bounce, sure.

Sustained bounce...I've given up.

If we've decided that the S&P needs to trade at least at a 15 forward P/E, then we have more to go (I don't know if we have, it's just an open thought). My focus is there, although I know what the Buffett indicator says about the market.

We are in a bubble and it’s going to get worse. But, will the Fed really hike that many times and will they actually reduce there balance sheet.

But short term I think we bounce. ?‍♂️
You still on AMD? I'm tempted to sell a 100 put. Premium is $500 for early March.

Back