• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

There are some call sweeps this afternoon for MVIS. I had some limit orders set at 5.10-$5.27 but bounced off $5.30.

sweeps are for Feb monthly.

Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 1.01.50 PM.png

Never changed my tune, I've been in investor from day one, only a few swing trades here and there to increase my position. It could still be imminent, I really don't know but what I'm not doing is trying to pin a date down nor do I worry about the volatility/daily price drops because I'm confident in what the end game will be. That's just me, I'm comfortable with my risk level
I gotcha...that’s a good place to be I guess. I think my position is pretty grim, and it’s getting the best of me. Hopefully this turns around quick.

Picked up 300 shares of MVIS at $5.40 for a bounce into close or next week. $5.30 pivot so stop set just below that. Although, I think it does hold $5 if $5.30 breaks.

If it can get back over $5.77 I may add Feb options.

Also, it's under SSR for rest of today and Monday.

Added a 100 more shares at $5.31. Bears are going for the knock out blow. This either bounces or am I am out at $5.26.

Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 1.13.42 PM.png

AITX and PVDG are worth watching.
I got in on PVDG a couple weeks ago riding freebies now. APYP I'm in since trips probably a two week hold and sell before conference call. Loading zone is sub .0015 for me. Have a few other trips I'm eyeing for the new year.

I got in on PVDG a couple weeks ago riding freebies now. APYP I'm in since trips probably a two week hold and sell before conference call. Loading zone is sub .0015 for me. Have a few other trips I'm eyeing for the new year.

PVDG I like pretty well, plan seems to be get current then start with PR process. Will be longer term for it but I could see it being a pretty good runner in January. Same for AITX except they’re already current, they seem to have some really intriguing tech.

Gonna get that $5 momentarily. Straight down. Will be ready to pounce when we get close to $3.

Gonna get that $5 momentarily. Straight down. Will be ready to pounce when we get close to $3.
Full disclosure im on freebies with this one since yesterday/this morning. I had to wait until the tax year changed to do anything. Ill be a buyer again when it gets in range. The bear attack on a light trading week was probably well timed for them. The ATM was not well timed, you do that on the run up and the share price probably barely reacts.

Full disclosure im on freebies with this one since yesterday/this morning. I had to wait until the tax year changed to do anything. Ill be a buyer again when it gets in range. The bear attack on a light trading week was probably well timed for them. The ATM was not well timed, you do that on the run up and the share price probably barely reacts.
Bailed ehh, smart move.

Sharing a chart from a TA guy over on Reddit..... you might get that $3 wish or 3.50 anyway, although as he points out there will be significant support at $5.00 from tutes that will want to keep this out of penny stock range so they can continue to buy shares.
1609448140421.png

Sharing a chart from a TA guy over on Reddit..... you might get that $3 wish or 3.50 anyway, although as he points out there will be significant support at $5.00 from tutes that will want to keep this out of penny stock range so they can continue to buy shares.
View attachment 61362
It will probably bang around at 5 for a bit and then go back to the breakout level. If there's no news, then there's not really a reason to run up so hard like it did, except on speculation, which I think is what we saw. When the rumor people are expecting turns out not to happen, you usually give up all or most of the breakout.

Hopefully your TA guy is still long term bullish. Keep an eye on insiders and see what they did in December.

oh...I must have missed where you predicted a 40% drop in a week ?
No one on earth can predict the stock market . If you got into this thinking you would be rich overnight then I see why you are so beat up . Most people don’t get into stocks because they don’t have the patience to wait months or even years for good returns . Also if you paid attention you would see they said multiple times that the stock looks overbought and poised for a correction!

No one on earth can predict the stock market . If you got into this thinking you would be rich overnight then I see why you are so beat up . Most people don’t get into stocks because they don’t have the patience to wait months or even years for good returns . Also if you paid attention you would see they said multiple times that the stock looks overbought and poised for a correction!

I got in it thinking it had a chance to be something great....unfortunately it’s just another pump and dump that hasn’t sold a single product, and lost credibility when they offered ATM after the Hindenburg short job.

Ok Mr. Rolleyes, right after you show me where I called for a 40% gain in a week. Deal?
Im not the one claiming I haven’t changed my tune. We aren’t talking about the pump...we’re talking about the colossal dump it’s taken while the positivity continued. Now you’re on the train for this to dump down below the pump levels. Just sayin’

Back