• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

The Russell 2000 firing a warning today that we're likely close to a 5-8% drawdown in the big 3 indices...

Last edited:
Down into the upper $5’s AH
Let's see what it does tomorrow. I think something similar happened earlier this year and the stock dropped for a bit and then rebounded.

i guess I’m riding my 15k into the dirt with this thing....well....probably about 9k now
I don't know man. I've seen a lot of pump and dumps in my day. This might be one of those in the end, but it doesn't feel like it to me.

i guess I’m riding my 15k into the dirt with this thing....well....probably about 9k now
This AH drop was based on emotional selling by those who don't understand the PR and SEC filings released today about the $13 million ATM. This was expected, it was passed by investors and they now have th funds to finish the LiDAR sample, which they stated today is "best in class". Here is the quote "Completing development of what we believe will be the best-in-class lidar sensor for range, resolution and frame rate is an engineering challenge. So far, our team remains on track to complete our Long Range Lidar sensor sample in April 2021. We believe this financing will further solidify our balance sheet as we remain committed to pursuing strategic alternatives and establishing value for our shareholders,” said Sumit Sharma, MicroVision Chief Executive Officer.

One of my big take aways from this is now no top tier 1 suitor can "wait them out" to force a lowball offer, they aren't in debt, they are on track to provide state of the art LiDAR by April, they are already known by MSFT as the technology is what makes their Hololens 2 work, they have over 500 patents and the funds (if needed) to hold out for a proper valuation. Heck it might force a buyer's hand and expedite the process.

Last edited:
@Rain Cold @Thor other's with MVIS, I encourage you to take some time and read the thoughts of Mr. White over on ST (a well respected longtime investor, with direct communication lines to IR), great read and many of the inner circle investors will be adding on this dip.

PM down another 5%.....I see this bleeding way down. This dilution was simply to continue paychecks for the few employees they have for another year. Sickening!!

PM down another 5%.....I see this bleeding way down. This dilution was simply to continue paychecks for the few employees they have for another year. Sickening!!
Seems like you made up your mind on this one, why stick around and punish yourself? New tax year you can jump out and continue to watch, or sell off your investment and ride free shares depending on where you bought in?

MVIS chart looks fine...even with the offering. If it hits $5 I may buy some shares. PM is at $6 and the 21dema is $4.75. I think this may drop to $5 but I would expect a bounce from there. Although, anything EV related right now is showing strength.

Screen Shot 2020-12-30 at 9.23.32 AM.png

Back