• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

As for MVIS...bounce off the 8dema. Two day rest after big run up and also filled the gap. It’s been riding the 8dema for this past few weeks. I haven’t touched this in sometime but the Apple EV has ignited many names. But with Hindenburgs short attack on MVIS it might cool this off even more.

View attachment 60093
Hindenburg report was trash and full of inaccuracies BUT was effective for the purpose intended. Shook loose a lot of shares from nervous investors, shorts no how to use FUD. Overall, MVIS is an investment for me, not swinging, I've discovered some long term investors who trust the CEO and BOD (now, apparently for years management was trash there). So i still feel good about where it's headed.

Hindenburg report was trash and full of inaccuracies BUT was effective for the purpose intended. Shook loose a lot of shares from nervous investors, shorts no how to use FUD. Overall, MVIS is an investment for me, not swinging, I've discovered some long term investors who trust the CEO and BOD (now, apparently for years management was trash there). So i still feel good about where it's headed.

Hindenburg tried to take down WKHS a few months ago and failed. Also it’s tried to take down Tesla a couple of times. The chart looks fine...needs the 21dema to catch up some.

Sell volume looks like normal profit taking.

Anybody use their weather knowledge as a tool for stock investing? I'm making a play this morning on Natural Gas ticker symbol BOIL. $17.25 entry. Seems there was an overreaction to a potentially warmer winter particularly in the NorthEast.

MVIS might be a "pump and dump", but I'd also call it a long swing trade from what I've seen. If you got in, you should have months ago, or at the latest, in November. In most cases, it's going to be better to just leave specs that have already started to run alone and just say "I missed on this".

And hey, a lot of mid and small cap tech got the business today and had some at other places talking about being in pain because of that. MVIS actually did not even finish down.

So NKLA performed really well for me today. MDLY as well. Pretty happy about that. Account back near all time highs.

Back