• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I told you guys to buy CNDT 3 weeks ago. It shot up nearly 200% after earnings last week. I sold prior to earnings for 20% gains but damnit boy if Jimmy wasn’t right again.

I'm really not sure that an executive order over a stimulus deal is bullish (especially since the executive order is not as good as what a stimulus could have been), but I've been getting proven wrong, and the Dow did form (and I think complete) a golden cross, so Dow to 28k at some point next week I guess...

Dow to 28k tomorrow I'm guessing at some point in the session unless some news comes up to interrupt it. Might lose some steam like the first time we tried to go over 27k again since early June (we've succeeded for now though) and not end above it but we really feel headed that way.

Pretty ridiculous though if I'm right, we were at 25k-26k last year at this time and right now we have a pandemic and are in a sharp recession that has been hidden some by the moves taken, yet here we are.

Despite that, I'm still not where I was before late February/March happened. I wouldn't be even had I waited to sell Ventas until the first time it cracked back above 40, although had I done so, I think I'd probably be green slightly on the money I put in last year (edited).

Last edited:
Great day for BRTXQ and court documents are quite encouraging. A great bankruptcy play and I expect much more from it over the coming weeks.

Dow to 28k tomorrow

That did not take long even if it turns out to only be for a minute. Maybe partially thanks to Putin's comments lmao (may also be a repo pump though).

Kinda getting a mini preview early today of what's to come when that vaccine is announced, even if thousands aren't gonna take it. That vaccine combined with cases will likely mean herd immunity, so the stay at home economy will go away for the regular one.

STHC heating up today. A nice dip on BRTXQ, I made 213% profit on it and may buy back in if it dips lower this afternoon.

Odd day in the market. Now it's reversed but even after the reversal, the metals are still struggling badly like they have been all day.

Big Dow plunge yesterday coincided with a certain announcement yesterday afternoon.

Yeah, that Big 10 cancellation sucked! No, the Harris rumors were out there, but I'm pretty sure the announcement came after the bell, and we again saw an article that Wall Street's heart is okay with those circumstances (remember, most of them are not Southerners), even if their wallet might not be.

Might have been much more a sell the news of news from RUSSIA of all places.

I wonder if they're going to try one more time for an S&P 500 high tomorrow before we go bearish for at least a short stretch.

I'll tell you, the bears really needed me to stay away so they could get the band aid torn off, because I walked back in to the Dow being up 340ish points after I drove home and it went down some after that, but it is still up a fair amount.

Last edited:
Are you expecting news on PLAG? I see it has a float of 5mil. It should move up easy.
I’m not expecting news but it neared pandemic lows last week. Double bottomed. If/when it runs it can go in a hurry. Looks like their 2020 Q2 results were better than last years so this price action is not warranted. I love love love the the daily chart. It’s screaming runner. I just don’t know when it will happen.

In other news it looks like SMRT got that bankruptcy pump Friday after hours. Went from .10 to nearly .20. Easy double

Peep this PLAG daily chart ? look at that pump back at the end of 2018..we’ve got an $12, $8, and $5 pump off of these same support levels in the last 2 years.

DD36DC86-D414-4877-B3D5-FC38F28243BC.jpeg

Back