• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

@Jimmy Hypocracy you've mentioned t-cells numerous times in the covid thread, so with your interest and knowing the importance, check out Heat Biologics (HTBX) if you haven't already. I think it's still a good buy, some PR on initial clinical trials expected any day now and any positive is probably going to help it rocket.

If we had all known to act on KODK, that would have made us some major $$$$.

I did hear about it yesterday, but I'm slow to act on anything which is too bad.

I did hear about it yesterday, but I'm slow to act on anything which is too bad.
I was just about to say. We missed a diamond in the rough here. Incredible run up. They will make a movie about this. Kodak was a dead business but now they are back from the dead over night and their shareholders are filthy rich. Wow

Still halted at $43

It was trading below $2.50 a share earlier this week. Everybody let that sink in for a moment..

@Rain Cold RC come make a play on ROSE with me. These robinhooders have some jangle in their pocket after that Kodak play and ROSE is delisting next week. This is a total gamble but a valid one. Only 6.7 million free float ? . Primed to go out in a blaze of glory.

Kodk ran because trump name dropped late yesterday . Obviously the government money helped but no way it would have run like this without the name drop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time for the PM space to get clobbered after the Fed?

Lol if we're going to see another random June 11th like day anytime soon, it's going to come after Powell talks and sounds very bearish. He might, but this time I won't be listening. The hint of the potential of it will be if we start selling off again soon.

DOW is currently +95. That will be my marker to come back to after I head back to working on stuff.

Edit: Well I'm actually done for now lol. But so far, nothing like last time is happening. Have to think Thursday is going to be volatile though with big tech reporting.

Last edited:
Now has gone as far as +172 on nothing new from the Fed. Even still, I would be absolutely stunned if there isn't some volatility tomorrow.

Edit: Well, it's now retracted some. But I am surprised it melted up a bit like it did.

Last edited:
Still halted at $43

It was trading below $2.50 a share earlier this week. Everybody let that sink in for a moment..
This is my hope with MVIS, CC next week hopefully some BO news....shorts are working overtime to manipulate the price but I'm not selling 1 single share, FOMO. Just a $2B BO would mean a $2 stock instant rocket to $14 pps.

More like money news but also counts here.

Bruh imagine had the Fed and Congress/Senate chosen to do nothing for a while before acting like so much of the online world wanted. I might not be a fan of Trump, but I'd really rather not see my country burn over this. There still are likely problems to come here, but I guess I'm foolishly hoping that it's somewhat of a similar recession to when I was a 13-14 year old in that it's a 2'ish year (or maybe a bit less) sharp recession before the recovery starts.

Back