• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I've played stocks like TELL many times before, I'm not planning to hold it long term and become a bagholder. The news this AM about the offering stinks but I also anticipate this bouncing back when the offering closes. It has been my experience that these offerings usually provide a nice floor and near the end of the offering you'll get a nice pop from traders who look to play the stock as the offering closes. INMB was a recent one I played that way, offering was to $10 and it dropped from the 20s down to $10.50-11 range and then popped up to $14-15 after the offering closed.
Yeah that was a low blow offering. I was a little surprised.

Well looks like the conference was a big nothing burger , it’s going even further down if anything .

News from the conference was good, not much new info out and I don't expect much upward price action to occur until the offering closes. At that point we should see a nice bounce if it follows most offering plays.

What was the news that caused ASNA to do that? Lmao if I didn't care about capital gains taxes, maybe I should've played here but I also had stuff to do this morning.

In other news I was somehow barely up on your 2nd decently red day in a row (first in I don't know how long?). I won like 10 bucks on starting a position in Microsoft lol but I'd have been barely up even without it. Diversification works when the market's not in total panic mode.

Back