• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Russia said it’s ready to cut oil by 15 percent .

One thing to note is the meeting Friday as well between the G20 countries . Just as important as the OPEC meeting tomorrow.

Too bad the markets closed Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OAS which hasn’t moved in over a week is up .04 after hours . Big day tomorrow and Monday after the long weekend and the additional G20 meeting Friday

Bring your bags tomorrow

dfd9e7d26887bab7ec34bf9f3a4113f3.gif

Maybe they meet tomorrow , then the G20 meeting Friday then an announcement? Maybe Monday will be the big moving day

Might be putting the remainder of my cash into Pacific Drilling in the morning. Been eying it for a while. I really like that one. Cheap and should draw a lot of volume with oil speculation in the coming days. Quick flip hopefully ??

Might be putting the remainder of my cash into Pacific Drilling in the morning. Been eying it for a while. I really like that one. Cheap and should draw a lot of volume with oil speculation in the coming days. Quick flip hopefully ??
I'm seriously thinking about putting some in RIG & ECOR...Watching them now

Thanks for the tip on this one. It's worth a gamble in the short-term. At worst, I'll be holding this until the late Fall.

Oil stock fire sale tomorrow ???

For those who don’t read the article. Experts banking on this as the most likely outcome:

4) A “SMALL” DEAL (35%): Immediate OPEC+ cuts of 12-13mln BPD; US offers mild reductions in Gulf of Mexico and Shale output and the purchase of oil for the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) – Brent could see USD 30-35/bbl.

See if my purchase of Corteva a week ago can take off.

Back