• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

CPE on the move. Some idiot triggered my stop loss this morning for Diamond Offshore. I’m still not happy. I want to punch somebody

Two news outlets reporting 10-15 million barrel cut agreed upon . If true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SA agreed to cut daily production by a third . Can’t wait for the G20 meeting tomorrow

Oil down after cuts disappoint expectations.

Hopefully more cuts are agreed upon at the G20 meeting tomorrow . Of course the markets are closed . So three painful days of waiting

Jimmy PACD up 45 percent

I've stopped working for the last three hours. PACD might be one of the most legendary calls in Southernwx stock market forum history. 40% ROI in a matter of three hours. I'm sure somebody is gonna make a hondo.

Does anyone plan on dumping this at the end of day, after the weekend, or holding it for 3 or months?

I've stopped working for the last three hours. PACD might be one of the most legendary calls in Southernwx stock market forum history. 40% ROI in a matter of three hours. I'm sure somebody is gonna make a hondo.

Does anyone plan on dumping this at the end of day, after the weekend, or holding it for 3 or months?

I don’t know I was 68 percent on Boeing when I sold and I’m 87 percent up on IVR . Lots of good advice in this thread

Ok now it is up 107 percent !!!

Back