• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Gotta watch out for the currency effect also. The Fed buying up junky debt now is good for some of the companies in the beaten down resources sector (miners, drillers, oil services, etc.). The dollar being off helps also. Oil price is now red on the day. The cheaper oil is against a higher gold price, the more favorable the financials are for the miners. Keep that in mind. Once you see juniors break out over seniors and the miners in general start leading the metals, it's a good signal for a bull market in the PM space.

1000 shares at 2.01 of UCO...it's Friday. That's 3 lots in the past 24 hours.

Sold half my PCAD at $75 and kept CPE. I was reading up on the gold stocks like JDST, but was kind of intimidated by the stock split that occurs on April 22, and I didn't want a couple thousand shares converted into like 8. I figured that was bad for liquidizing the assets, because who the heck wants to buy your 8 shares. I don't know if that's true cause I've never bought or sold 8 shares. I see now that moving into gold was a good idea.

Anyway, great call on PCAD today. Hopefully, others like me didn't get to greedy during some of the spikes.

Omgd
0ddcfecdf0f3db742ac0a6b7e29ff18e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad some of you were able to benefit off of the PACD play. It was the perfect storm. It was CHEAP and in a hot sector. For that reason it was able to draw a lot of volume and deliver up to 300% gains for people that got in Wednesday before close.

Private message me and i well send you my Venmo information. I think 5% is fair. ??️

I have so many shares of CPE and UCO. I’ll fly everyone to wuhan China on my jet if CPE reaches this price over the next few months . If UCO shoots up as well I’ll be able to buy you your own jets .

#UCO&CPEboomorbroke

d4ab9eae350c30f70323156c6abf71a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can we please go somewhere other than Wuhan?

All I want is 1 million dollars. I think I could live just fine on that amount. I don't want that much. :)

Back