• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Stock Market is in same territory it was in 1 year ago today , April 2019 I do beleive. Bull Market again

Just picked up another 1100 shares of CPE. 5,000 now with a .49 average

I bought 800 more this am . I’m at 3800. Will probably buy more . Need good oil news to end the week. I don’t expect a massive gain as price per barrel is still low but I’ll probably hold through May and June and see what happens or dump next week and buy back in . I don’t think the market has hit bottom yet

UCO
COE
OAS

Lots of money tied up . Most is in UCO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought 800 more this am . I’m at 3800. Will probably buy more . Need good oil news to end the week. I don’t expect a massive gain as price per barrel is still low but I’ll probably hold through May and June and see what happens or dump next week and buy back in . I don’t think the market has hit bottom yet

UCO
COE
OAS

I'm pulling for you, Brother!!! ?

UCO
COE
OAS

Hope you’re still holding PENN! Gambling stocks went BOOM today

One of my recent stock market strategies was the purchase of PIN and SNAP at 10 and 11 dollars a share, respectively, for a 6 month hold.

The 1Q report for Pinterest demonstrated my thinking in regards to social media sites during the coronavirus quarantine. While advertisers may pull away from these companies in the short-term, the new and active user base of social media sites will increase as people look for more ways to entertain themselves and socialize with others in this time of "social distancing". Companies that rely on delivery services will see value in advertising with these types of companies, especially with the new crop of users that flood to these sites, apps, etc. Pinterest is now up to $16 a share, and SNAP is up to $13. I expect them to waiver up and down each day, but think the overall trend will continue upwards.

One of my recent stock market strategies was the purchase of PIN and SNAP at 10 and 11 dollars a share, respectively, for a 6 month hold.

The 1Q report for Pinterest demonstrated my thinking in regards to social media sites during the coronavirus quarantine. While advertisers may pull away from these companies in the short-term, the new and active user base of social media sites will increase as people look for more ways to entertain themselves and socialize with others in this time of "social distancing". Companies that rely on delivery services will see value in advertising with these types of companies, especially with the new crop of users that flood to these sites, apps, etc. Pinterest is now up to $16 a share, and SNAP is up to $13. I expect them to waiver up and down each day, but think the overall trend will continue upwards.
Good call !!

Love PINS. That’s one I wanted for a while

Dang...bought UCO at 2pm at $2.09. Wonder what happened in the past 20 mins.

Back