• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Needless to say, I just caved.

1000 CPE at .476.

I'm nervous. This is money I can afford to lose (as it's just in the hundreds) but I would like to see if I can get a spike and sell for a couple hundred bucks higher. First time I'm giving a short term idea a shot.

Edit: Crap nevermind, I can't. Apparently my account put it on margin. :\ I don't get that.

Needless to say, I just caved.

1000 CPE at .476.

I'm nervous. This is money I can afford to lose (as it's just in the hundreds) but I would like to see if I can get a spike and sell for a couple hundred bucks higher. First time I'm giving a short term idea a shot.
Welcome aboard the cheese train. CPE will make or break this board lol

Welcome aboard the cheese train. CPE will make or break this board lol

Recently edited that. I actually can't because my account put that on margin. Which I don't get because I have plenty of free cash to burn.

Selling... Would actually love to mess with seeing if I can get an extra couple hundred bucks, but if I'm going to see that put on margin I can't.

She’s beautiful
6327ad1b56833cd63bc2ab864b8d2d34.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big day tomorrow goobers and gals. Oil stock volume tomorrow should be through the roof. That alone should be enough for everyone to bail with profits. If everything goes perfectly it could be enough to prop shareholders up for nice long hold. Busy day tomorrow either way.

Big day tomorrow goobers and gals. Oil stock volume tomorrow should be through the roof. That alone should be enough for everyone to bail with profits. If everything goes perfectly it could be enough to prop shareholders up for nice long hold. Busy day tomorrow either way.

Don't forget tomorrow is the end of the week for the markets due to Good Friday.

We should know late morning - lunch where we are headed . Big day for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back