• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

April is historically the 2nd best month for the SPX...would love to see a hard sell off the first 2 weeks of April followed by a strong rally to close the month. It's a new Q too so thought we would see new flows but so far it's back to back hard gap downs.

Screen Shot 2024-04-03 at 9.29.47 AM.png

weak ISM and the market exploded higher...bad news is good news....good news is good news....any news is good news

Are we finally going to see a multi week correction. We’ve thought this before but haven’t been able to get follow thru. Let’s see if tomorrow sees follow thru.

And we got no follow through down today. That's happened over and over the past 5-6 months. Market just unstoppable.

price action gross...2 big rug pulls today only to violently bounce them higher...still just watching

I don't know how anyone can be short this market

Screen Shot 2024-04-03 at 4.14.42 PM.png

price action gross...2 big rug pulls today only to violently bounce them higher...still just watching

I don't know how anyone can be short this market

View attachment 147325
I’ve been trading a lot of Tesla lately. I like to watch that one move and I’m starting to get a pretty good feel for it

Might try to gap’n go it again tomorrow
Brutal price action...they rug pulled things hard late in the day...in fact SPX was a round trip and then they gap it up hard overnight.

I'm still not doing a whole lot...I guess if it closes at new ATH's I have to put money to work. It seems like this market will never see another correction ever in our lifetimes.

MES1!_2024-04-04_08-38-11.png

Anyone who signed up to be a GOLD digger (invest) past couple years is loving life.

Sidenote: Gas up 26 cents over past month.

Gross US Debt now accounts for 245,000 per us household. Imagine if every household represented on here and all throughout Harlem, ten buck two usa would just hand the feds$ 245,000. We would wipe the ole debt out. Amazing watching US economy that was over 70% driven by consumer spending , now getting replaced by govt spending as the main driver.

Last edited:
$524 been a brick wall for the SPY...let's see if it has enough momemtum to push through. I really don't want to put money to work today but if it closes over $524 I probably will.

Screen Shot 2024-04-04 at 9.55.55 AM.png

Huge engulfing bearish daily...will SPX close below it's 20dema...which it hasn't been able to do in 6 months. These huge bearish dailys have been followed up by huge gaps ups in the past. I have no faith we see any sort of follow through down tomorrow. I am probably buying the close...maybe

sc.png

Back