• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I for one hope Apple loses. They haven't actually innovatived for a long time. True innovation was at the beginning. Their practices as a business are becoming the epitome of bad consumer practices like always finding a loophole around right to repair.
Reality is someone in the DOJ trying to make a name for himself by going after a titan...plus it's an election year. Apple will end up paying some fine and conceding something to open up more things.

Last edited:
I don't know enough about other smartphone models but do Android phones have the ability to run iTunes. I'm not sure what they want...Apple should just let other Mfgs use iTunes and iCloud and charge a healthy subscription fee per user. They can't make Apple give this away for free.
It isn't on Android nor does it work with it. It definitely isn't good how much they control so antitrust suits make sense.

Seriously...the DOJ is going after Apple because of this. If Apple loses it will set back innovation into the stone ages.

Yea, thanks DOJ.

Still following the trendlines

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240321_234912_TradingView.jpg
    Screenshot_20240321_234912_TradingView.jpg
    570.3 KB · Views: 5
LAC sure did go! BNKD bear bank reentered the trendlines could be a nice pop
1711143965739.png

Last edited:
Options are crazy expensive over at DJT. I would buy a $60 put exp tomorrow if they weren’t $3.50 😳

kinda looks like a inverted head &shoulders on semi's was better seen on soxs filled the move around 70%1711633368390.png

Last edited:
1711983935138.pngsemis had a nice pop this am! assuming that was a inverted head and shoulders..price seemed to reject the fib retraced back for a retest lower a inverted head and shoulders..price seemed to reject the fib retraced back for a retest lower

I've been fairly light past couple of weeks...scalp here or there, probably haven't traded this little since 2022. RSI hit 80 on the SPX weekly chart...it's beyond over extended but doesn't mean it's going sell off either. Just going to patiently wait for a multi-week correction to buy a dip. Q1 was my best Q1 since maybe 2019 and not going to throw that away chasing a market this extended.

To pacify my gambling I've been taking advantage of legalized gambling and March Madness.

sc-1.png

For the Qs...this is the 5th week it's rejected $446 and RSI showing neg divergence and a weekly macd cross to the downside could be imminent. Last time we saw this was the July highs last summer and then we got 2-3 month correction. I don't expect a correctly to last that long this spring through.

Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 12.23.13 PM.png

Last time we saw this was the July highs last summer and then we got 2-3 month correction. I don't expect a correctly to last that long this spring through.

Thing that's kinda funny, is what I'm seeing vibe wise just reminds me of...late last summer into October, what's missing is the S&P actually tipping over for now.

There was one week after options expiry that was an exception where it went 4 of 5 on green days recently, but besides that week, the S&P has recently had a 7 of 10 red stretch and pulled only 1 solid green day during last week.

That's all similar to the stuff that was seen during the slow grind down that lasted for three months last year, and yet because the S&P managed to avoid much damage when going 7 out of 10 on red days, cash was at 5280 overnight, which is a record that will need to trade, it just may not be this week, could be month or longer from here.

I'd find it hard to buy a repeat of August-October, but then again, maybe because liquidity is lower now than it was previously (although really at this point, it'd probably be a slow grind down to 4980-5000 somehow instead of a 10% grind down, and that's it, any more than that is probably not a great sign).

Are we finally going to see a multi week correction. We’ve thought this before but haven’t been able to get follow thru. Let’s see if tomorrow sees follow thru.

Are we finally going to see a multi week correction. We’ve thought this before but haven’t been able to get follow thru. Let’s see if tomorrow sees follow thru.
Wouldn’t bet on it but I’m always wrong sometimes

Textbook island top...but this bull market has been so strong.

Screen Shot 2024-04-03 at 9.24.45 AM.png

Back