• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I've been 80% cash for a couple weeks now but now 100% cash when 5180 got taken out. Brutal past couple of days....rug pull late yesterday and then they gap it up almost 1% today and then another rug pull and market is in in free fall. I don't know whether to buy or run and hide. If this doesn't start a multi-week correction then I give up.

Bnkd looking nice on the break

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240405_002051_TradingView.jpg
    Screenshot_20240405_002051_TradingView.jpg
    653.3 KB · Views: 0
TSLA down sharply on the news it's not going to come out with a "cheap" EV instead focus on developing robo taxis.

It's going to take a lot for me to get into a car without a human driver.

sc.png

Nice rally today, but in this case, the jury is going to be out for longer than today, since the uptrend was broken, and volatility is a bit jumpy.

It'd be a different story had we closed on session lows on Tuesday instead and had the +1% day the next day, or what was pulled in early March with a two-day rally.

If nothing special occurs in geopolitics land this weekend and core inflation isn't surprising, then vol probably gets crushed a bit.

Another bearish engulfing candle which usually means by the dip. I still haven't done anything...been almost all cash for a couple of weeks now and market just won't go down.

Looks like NVDA could rollover here....or is it buy the dip...

sc-1.pngsc.png

I put some cash to work this morning. This market has had plenty of opportunities to break down and hasn’t. I may regret not being more patient but Qs was about 3% off highs so maybe that’s all we get. 🤷‍♂️

I put some cash to work this morning. This market has had plenty of opportunities to break down and hasn’t. I may regret not being more patient but Qs was about 3% off highs so maybe that’s all we get. 🤷‍♂️
Needless to say I went back to all cash real quickly, lost a few $ but not a biggie. Should have been more patient. This market desperately needs a prolonged correction but the dip buyers are relentless so we will see.

Qs 8dema crossing below the 20dema...that has been typically bearish for obvious reasons...but these dip buyers are relentless.

sc.png

Qs 8dema crossing below the 20dema...that has been typically bearish for obvious reasons...but these dip buyers are relentless.

View attachment 147383

Earnings season coming up in a couple weeks for a lot of chip/AI themed stocks. I imagine the dip this week and maybe into next week is to load up on stuff before earnings start rolling in again.

One of my favorite AI/chip type plays is CLS, I’ve had it since $34 and started watching it around $23. Still undervalued imo with a forward PE of 16. Also ASPI is a speculative uranium play of mine that’s done really well recently. APP and VRT are two others I really like that I have in my portfolio.

Back