• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Head fake, I think. Heading back up now. Need that stimulus package, though. I think the Fed is out of bullets, other than buying equities outright. I think that will come at some point though.

Looks like the increase was a head fake, right back to square one with 500 down. I consider that a win given what we've seen the last several weeks.

Up 2.69% today. Green is good. I made a southernwx account just for fun last Thursday. Put a max of $300 in it.
As of now
25d17dcef403f1cdce5fada0228f2844.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the increase was a head fake, right back to square one with 500 down. I consider that a win given what we've seen the last several weeks.
Lots of headfaking going on. When it comes, there's going to be one monster rally. Hope it's soon.

Unprecedented action.

Bought and sold AYTU (company just approved by the FDA to distribute 100,000 Covid-19 tests) this morning. I sold this afternoon because it looked like it was stagnant. After hours it gap’d up another 13%..I’m sick to my stomach. I need a beer

Back