• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Look at this roller coaster . Glad I’m not holding shares of this S***
04ff75e850ed2f4be42927777fce2c3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought into BLMN the other day and set my limit for $1.10/share profit the morning at $6.60. When I woke up it had peaked at $7.70 FML!! Missed out on good money ? ..I’m getting the hang of this sh** though

I know it has real news now and is distributing tests, but good on you for getting out and taking profit! Always get out before the rest do! No one is going to hold until quarterly earnings...this will probably tank when it’s done pumping. Never be sad about lost potential profits if you sold at a profit! Unless you’re staring at the stock all day, it is risky to hold.

My friend has the same stock and she said he will sell when it hits $2, let’s see if he puts his money where his mouth is.

Get out and don’t get greedy, take profit, that’s the #1 rule when trading penny stocks or stocks based on current events/hyped companies.

Wonder if he sold? It hit 2.10 right out of the gate this morning, wish I would've sold mine then haha.... got to hold now.

Only up 17% today. Dang

I averaged in down to -17% (so far) for the day. But I'm in a ton of positions I wanted to be in so we'll see. The SPY puts I bought this afternoon are already up over 8%. Pretty excited about those. 220P for 4/20

I averaged in down to -17% (so far) for the day. But I'm in a ton of positions I wanted to be in so we'll see. The SPY puts I bought this afternoon are already up over 8%. Pretty excited about those. 220P for 4/20

It’s in a good spot. The growth potential the market has is amazing. This is the time to add and keep adding.

Back