• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

It’s in a good spot. The growth potential the market has is amazing. This is the time to add and keep adding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree 100% for long positions. It's a fire sale! Short term I think we see lower lows. Tomorrow will be interesting because I don't think we've seen 2 positive days in a row this month.

There’s going to be another massive dump once unemployment numbers come out later this week
CVS and Dollar General and many others are hiring out the wazzoo right now; upwards of well over half a million; expected job losses are already factored into the current market; massive hiring by those companies and others like Amazon and Wal-Mart may well offset the expected decline, and may well dampen any "massive dump" ... at least hoping so ...

CVS and Dollar General and many others are hiring out the wazzoo right now; upwards of well over half a million; expected job losses are already factored into the current market; massive hiring by those companies and others like Amazon and Wal-Mart may well offset the expected decline, and may well dampen any "massive dump" ... at least hoping so ...
You may be right. Today is certainly overbought though. Got to be careful

I agree 100% for long positions. It's a fire sale! Short term I think we see lower lows. Tomorrow will be interesting because I don't think we've seen 2 positive days in a row this month.

I agree as well. You have to be thinking long term when buying today. We all know oil will go back up, airlines will, transportation, railroad, entertainment like cruise ships etc... you can easily turn 100k to 500k right now if you buy and hold. I wish I had more money to put in my personal accounts. I’m not a fan of pharmaceuticals right now. It’s a short turn gain but long term it will just float. The bailout money will be key as well. I’ve been trying to get a head start and see what the suits are banking on.

Bought some of CHEF today, was a $40 stock before the crisis hit, bottomed out in the $3-4 range and is starting to bounce back. At $10 it's a steal as they have solid financials and are a good long term hold.

Bought some of CHEF today, was a $40 stock before the crisis hit, bottomed out in the $3-4 range and is starting to bounce back. At $10 it's a steal as they have solid financials and are a good long term hold.
Good grief was that thing oversold. Wish I could have found that gem a little earlier

Liftoff if congress pass 6 trillion dollar package.

Side note - Boeing is up 10 bucks after close after gaining 22 bucks today

Ive got a few thousand dollars in these damn mREITs that are down over 50 %. Thinking about just selling for a loss.. they might go to zero. Might jusy yolo the remainder into some call position dated in july and hope market shoots back up by then. Or maybe puts, maybe both lol

I believe 4 trillion of that is from the Federal Reserve as liquidity for the banks and 2 trillion for the public in disaster relief.

JNUG is ripping after hours! ? Oooooffff Gold is going to explode soon
Gold is exploding. 6T in money printing will do that. My AG, NEM, GOLD, GFI, SAND, etc are crushing it. You timed JNUG really well. In my rookie days, JNUG took me to the cleaners.

JNUG is ripping after hours! Oooooffff Gold is going to explode soon

I didn’t have the balls this morning . I only bought 40 shares
ef79f80fb26b9e01076a9f53914c8e7d.jpg

Back