• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

This will go over like a lead balloon for the markets. Keep in mind that the Great Depression unemployment at its very peak was 25% (& it took nearly 4 years to get there), sure this won't last anywhere near as long but it's going to be nothing short of absolutely brutal the next several months.

Oops, forgot to mention this last part in the linked article. The economic impact from the virus is nothing short of utterly catastrophic and comparable in total impact to the Great Depression, and unfortunately we're far from realizing its full consequences. No matter how long this pain actually lasts, this economic collapse will undoubtedly leave permanent scarring in our economy that will permeate for years, if not, decades to come in some very significant way, shape, or form.

"Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis President James Bullard predicted the U.S. unemployment rate may hit 30% in the second quarter because of shutdowns to combat the coronavirus, with an unprecedented 50% drop in gross domestic product."

I put in an order for BLMN brands for in the morning. It’s one I’ve been eying for a while. I’m a believer in Outback Steakhouse and I believe they make it out of this alive. And for under $5/share? I mean it’s a no brainer for me. Long and strong

If you're somebody who's got some dry powder, you have to just be watching and waiting to pounce...Some phenomenal buying opportunities coming up....Exactly when is anybody's guess ?

My Robin Hood account should be good to go by at least middle of the week so I’ll be able to join the party. I think if your looking for a solid company that had good growth before this crisis Starbucks could be it shares went to $53 Friday and with more states going on lockdown their stock could continue to drop and be a big steal in the coming weeks. Also does anyone know much about crypto?

The FED unloaded its arsenal. Now we need our embarrassment of a federal government to pass this stimulus.

Absolutely agree, now is not the time for partisan politics, the Senate/House need to work together and focus on getting something passed today that will help those out of work... I know quite a few people out of work and getting this passed ASAP is important for those people.

Waiting to hear from Americas next Millionaire "Jimmy" . Living vicariously through his roller coaster expierences has become my daily entertainment. Hopefully hes picking and choosing the right ones this week.

That stimulus went over like a lead balloon, already deep into the red.
Head fake, I think. Heading back up now. Need that stimulus package, though. I think the Fed is out of bullets, other than buying equities outright. I think that will come at some point though.

Head fake, I think. Heading back up now. Need that stimulus package, though. I think the Fed is out of bullets, other than buying equities outright. I think that will come at some point though.

Yeah the stimulus package is needed . The feds could buy equities but I bet they will wait to see what congress does we will get a huge boost if they can get something passed today or tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back