• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I'd have been better off just staying in AMAT/LRCX instead of moving some money to FB.

SMH

I'll try to wait a while, but the next place that money is going is probably going to be VOO after a relief bounce.

What a rally of the general market the last 5 days! Will it hold? Are we on the way to new highs? Or is it likely to stall and fall back? Any educated guesses?

Moving 80% of everything into fixed income ...

Phil,
Just so I can understand your comment better, are you a long term stock market investor? Do you prefer to try to time the market by going in and out or is this an unusual move for you?

Phil,
Just so I can understand your comment better, are you a long term stock market investor? Do you prefer to try to time the market by going in and out or is this an unusual move for you?
Long term; very; stocks 80% until very recently; this is a big move for me after consultation with my folks; may make another move after the Fed bumps rates but for now, fixed income; DO NOT make your decisions based on what I do ... :oops:

Thought about buying 455P SPY puts expiring tomorrow yesterday in anticipation of the jobs report, but of course I didn’t. ?

What a rally of the general market the last 5 days! Will it hold? Are we on the way to new highs? Or is it likely to stall and fall back? Any educated guesses?

So, the 2nd option (stall and fall) based on today?

Back