Misc Stock Market

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Jobs numbers were great, wages up....markets selling off. I still find it so odd that the markets want high unemployment...I get why...but so backwards.
It is quite the conundrum. Makes Fed tightening more likely and the Fed has the stock market tightly wrapped around their finger.

Reactions: Rain Cold
It is quite the conundrum. Makes Fed tightening more likely and the Fed has the stock market tightly wrapped around their finger.

Look at the Fed's balance sheet...parabolic. They are still buying assets and still have rates at 0%...we have record inflation, close to full employment. They are going to write books on how the Fed screwed over the economy/markets....it will be a new history lesson.

$9T balance sheet....just absurd

Screen Shot 2022-02-04 at 8.43.33 AM.png

I thought about buying a SPY 455P expiring today back on Wednesday, but of course I didn’t because I’ve lost those gambles too much. Would’ve made bank. Oops. ?

• Clown
Reactions: Broken024
Added 3 $AMZN $3k puts at $18 for today.

Edit: Sold 1 at $34, holding the other 2 with stop of $10.

Edit: Closed the last 2 at $32. I don't have the patience to watch this today and it would just piss me off if they decided to pump this after such a mediocre earnings report. But, nice little 10 min trade.

Last edited:
Bought FB this morning. Goes against my ethics but tendies are tendies
LOL, I’ll buy anything if it makes money but a bit nervous that FB could be a falling knife right now. But it might bounce back, the earnings reaction was surely overblown, just a bit nervous how tech as a whole is going to do in a rising interest rate environment.

Reactions: Jimmy Hypocracy