• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Are African markets worth investing in? Arent they the fastest growing economies in the world?

Fib levels to watch on Q's and SPY..

SPY - $447 and Q's $362 are the .5 fib level. If the indexes power through those levels that would be amazing. I think more pain is ahead this year and we at least re-test the lows from last week if not make new lows.

The Fed looks like a clown show with the stock trading debacle and the ridiculously easy monetary policy they have left on for too long. I expect them to inflict some pain to gain some credibility back.

Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 10.20.14 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-31 at 10.20.01 AM.png

Fib levels to watch on Q's and SPY..

SPY - $447 and Q's $362 are the .5 fib level. If the indexes power through those levels that would be amazing. I think more pain is ahead this year and we at least re-test the lows from last week if not make new lows.

The Fed looks like a clown show with the stock trading debacle and the ridiculously easy monetary policy they have left on for too long. I expect them to inflict some pain to gain some credibility back.

View attachment 111906View attachment 111907

I thought it might take longer than 4 hours to hit these pivots but nonetheless SPY hit $448 and Q’s hit $361.5. Both are retreating now. Let’s see what happens next couple of days. Big tech earnings on deck Tues-Thursday.

ES getting back over the 200 yesterday is good to see. I'm bullish short term (1-2 weeks) but cautious for any major resistance pullbacks. Eyeing 4600

Back