• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Really should've stuck to what my brain was saying, but when I saw TNX doing what it was doing yesterday last night, the thought in my mind that this was going to be the reverse version of that Nasdaq correction was creeping into my mind (the other reason was unlike the last part of January where it was certain areas struggling and getting covered up by tech stocks until the final week, it was certain areas struggling "and" the Dow struggling at the same time). That was absolutely crazy (may have been Japanese rebalancing, this is a big rebalancing month for everyone, as was March).

I went back to look at my record. I pitched OCGN when it was $.20-.30. It's now $6.50. I sold 90% of my position between $6-11, and left 10% for sentimentality. I pushed INUV and CIDM at .30-.50 before they went to +1.50. DXLG at .20, and now it's $3.50. I booked half my gains on TRCH at $6 today , which I suggested at $1 months ago. SNDL was like .30, and that went to $3 a few months ago. I made 30k in booked profits this week. Yes. I'm bragging, but I want to illustrate that this past year in my lifetime to buy undervalued stocks. I missed this period after the 2007-8 crash. There are very strong companies with good reports producing strong products. A lot of schmucks became multimillionaires, and post ---- like "to the moon ???", because they can literally buy seats to the moon with all the profits made. Do not let people scare you out of good companies, and don't buy cause you have FOMO.

These are my picks at the moment: I'm about 80% cash, but I'm starting to move-in again.

CATV = $.017; Doubled at $.025. This is a local company for me, and this one is a huge penny play down in FL. I bought a 1.5 million shares, and I've accumulated 2 million as it moves down to support levels. They were focused on television and marketing in FL and PR, and now they are primarily a cannabis grower, distributor and marketer in the US. They are a big deal in PR. They already have profits form their cannibis products and have contracts with edible companies in the US and Israel. They are about to change their name and release huge news as part of their splash into marijuana. You should think SNDL. Companies that have a market in PR and the Hispanic communities of the US tend to blow up. In fact, here's a list of companies in PR that people should take a look into if they want to play with large cap companies. PT by the end of the year is $.50-1.50. http://www.pridco.com/industries/Pages/Electric-Electronics.aspx

CIDM = $1.46 Initial Swing Position; Loading Zone Sub-1.40; 6M PT = +$10. CIDM is. streaming company with deals in China and USA that's been trending up due to strong growth. Think GNUS, PLBY, FNKO.

SNMP = $.76 Initial Swing Position; PT $5. They are a low-float oiler that make EV batteries. Good contracts and partners. They are like TRCH.
ACST = $.42 Initial Swing Position; Doubled Up at $.52. PT is $1.50-3. It's a pharmaceutical company that has merger news. Look at all the other pharmaceuticals that had similar types of set-ups.

FAMI = $.40; Doubled up $.48. Initial PT is $.80, and long PT is $1.50-4.00. Good company that dropped from over $1 to .40 due to false rumors online. The company has great numbers, and they have many partnerships and profitable contracts. They sell shrooms. I don't know what else to tell you. This is your chance to own a company that legally sells drugs.
Jumped in CATV today. Let’s see what she do. I sell when you sell. ?

SPY would have opened at 413ish at the lowest those futures were last night I believe and it closed almost at 421 today...good night Irene.

MVIS with another ATM, dumped 1000 shares quick....still holding some. This one makes no sense to me unless they need funds to ramp up production of a LiDAR order contingent on having the funds in place to do it ?‍♂️?‍♂️. They need to do something fast investors getting restless

MVIS with another ATM, dumped 1000 shares quick....still holding some. This one makes no sense to me unless they need funds to ramp up production of a LiDAR order contingent on having the funds in place to do it ?‍♂️?‍♂️. They need to do something fast investors getting restless
Scam! Jk, I still have 1/4 of my original position, but I already made about 10,000 percent on the other 3/4 that I don't really care. Now watch it drop back to $7 lol

Scam! Jk, I still have 1/4 of my original position, but I already made about 10,000 percent on the other 3/4 that I don't really care. Now watch it drop back to $7 lol
Yeah I'm not complaining, made some decent money myself and I'm an idiot....if it drops tomorrow, I'll buy back what I sold today ? taxes next year gonna be a bear

Found out that Bitcoin completely recovered while I was out with a friend and just glancing at things a couple times...crazy.

Haven't mentioned this in here but I realized a week or two ago that this is the Nasdaq that I remember from last summer or from November-mid-February. If my gut call is right it's a deal where we all know it could easily be sitting at 16k in 2 months and if I'm wrong then well, that'll be another disappointment.

The S&P has actually taken quite a bit of technical damage underneath (not many stocks are in uptrends right now in it, it was very strong in April but it's not as strong now) but if the Nasdaq doesn't crack, it's going to be meaningless...

Considering that shortly after cyclicals fell apart in May, the Nasdaq apparently decided that it was time to go into last summer and November-mid-February mode, unless the Fed decides to upset the market, it certainly looks as if this is a slightly more volatile 2017 or a 2019-esque year.

YM was at 32902 at its lowest on Sunday night, 4 days later and when the market closed it closed over 34k, over 1000 points from the low (if you don't recognize YM, the numbers should help you recognize the index that I'm talking about).

GG's

The behavior from TNX had me wondering on that night, but it now looks more likely than not it repeated the January bear trap almost to a T. The only real difference is that Japan didn't reverse it. But that behavior from TNX was so ridiculous that night that combined with that plummet in the Nikkei...it almost has to be that Japan did their rebalancing then.

I swear, if Amazon falls to 3100-3200 for the seemingly upteenth time, I'd be half tempted to take a swing on it (despite usually not trading) given that it's been in this pattern for seemingly forever.

Of course, the time that I do that, it'd likely drop further.

Back