• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I went back to look at my record. I pitched OCGN when it was $.20-.30. It's now $6.50. I sold 90% of my position between $6-11, and left 10% for sentimentality. I pushed INUV and CIDM at .30-.50 before they went to +1.50. DXLG at .20, and now it's $3.50. I booked half my gains on TRCH at $6 today , which I suggested at $1 months ago. SNDL was like .30, and that went to $3 a few months ago. I made 30k in booked profits this week. Yes. I'm bragging, but I want to illustrate that this past year in my lifetime to buy undervalued stocks. I missed this period after the 2007-8 crash. There are very strong companies with good reports producing strong products. A lot of schmucks became multimillionaires, and post ---- like "to the moon ???", because they can literally buy seats to the moon with all the profits made. Do not let people scare you out of good companies, and don't buy cause you have FOMO.

These are my picks at the moment: I'm about 80% cash, but I'm starting to move-in again.

CATV = $.017; Doubled at $.025. This is a local company for me, and this one is a huge penny play down in FL. I bought a 1.5 million shares, and I've accumulated 2 million as it moves down to support levels. They were focused on television and marketing in FL and PR, and now they are primarily a cannabis grower, distributor and marketer in the US. They are a big deal in PR. They already have profits form their cannibis products and have contracts with edible companies in the US and Israel. They are about to change their name and release huge news as part of their splash into marijuana. You should think SNDL. Companies that have a market in PR and the Hispanic communities of the US tend to blow up. In fact, here's a list of companies in PR that people should take a look into if they want to play with large cap companies. PT by the end of the year is $.50-1.50. http://www.pridco.com/industries/Pages/Electric-Electronics.aspx

CIDM = $1.46 Initial Swing Position; Loading Zone Sub-1.40; 6M PT = +$10. CIDM is. streaming company with deals in China and USA that's been trending up due to strong growth. Think GNUS, PLBY, FNKO.

SNMP = $.76 Initial Swing Position; PT $5. They are a low-float oiler that make EV batteries. Good contracts and partners. They are like TRCH.
ACST = $.42 Initial Swing Position; Doubled Up at $.52. PT is $1.50-3. It's a pharmaceutical company that has merger news. Look at all the other pharmaceuticals that had similar types of set-ups.

FAMI = $.40; Doubled up $.48. Initial PT is $.80, and long PT is $1.50-4.00. Good company that dropped from over $1 to .40 due to false rumors online. The company has great numbers, and they have many partnerships and profitable contracts. They sell shrooms. I don't know what else to tell you. This is your chance to own a company that legally sells drugs.

I went back to look at my record. I pitched OCGN when it was $.20-.30. It's now $6.50. I sold 90% of my position between $6-11, and left 10% for sentimentality. I pushed INUV and CIDM at .30-.50 before they went to +1.50. DXLG at .20, and now it's $3.50. I booked half my gains on TRCH at $6 today , which I suggested at $1 months ago. SNDL was like .30, and that went to $3 a few months ago. I made 30k in booked profits this week. Yes. I'm bragging, but I want to illustrate that this past year in my lifetime to buy undervalued stocks. I missed this period after the 2007-8 crash. There are very strong companies with good reports producing strong products. A lot of schmucks became multimillionaires, and post ---- like "to the moon ???", because they can literally buy seats to the moon with all the profits made. Do not let people scare you out of good companies, and don't buy cause you have FOMO.

These are my picks at the moment: I'm about 80% cash, but I'm starting to move-in again.

CATV = $.017; Doubled at $.025. This is a local company for me, and this one is a huge penny play down in FL. I bought a 1.5 million shares, and I've accumulated 2 million as it moves down to support levels. They were focused on television and marketing in FL and PR, and now they are primarily a cannabis grower, distributor and marketer in the US. They are a big deal in PR. They already have profits form their cannibis products and have contracts with edible companies in the US and Israel. They are about to change their name and release huge news as part of their splash into marijuana. You should think SNDL. Companies that have a market in PR and the Hispanic communities of the US tend to blow up. In fact, here's a list of companies in PR that people should take a look into if they want to play with large cap companies. PT by the end of the year is $.50-1.50. http://www.pridco.com/industries/Pages/Electric-Electronics.aspx

CIDM = $1.46 Initial Swing Position; Loading Zone Sub-1.40; 6M PT = +$10. CIDM is. streaming company with deals in China and USA that's been trending up due to strong growth. Think GNUS, PLBY, FNKO.

SNMP = $.76 Initial Swing Position; PT $5. They are a low-float oiler that make EV batteries. Good contracts and partners. They are like TRCH.
ACST = $.42 Initial Swing Position; Doubled Up at $.52. PT is $1.50-3. It's a pharmaceutical company that has merger news. Look at all the other pharmaceuticals that had similar types of set-ups.

FAMI = $.40; Doubled up $.48. Initial PT is $.80, and long PT is $1.50-4.00. Good company that dropped from over $1 to .40 due to false rumors online. The company has great numbers, and they have many partnerships and profitable contracts. They sell shrooms. I don't know what else to tell you. This is your chance to own a company that legally sells drugs.
I shall blindly follow your lead

Bought some CLOV at the close

AMC looks like it could make a run towards ATH tomorrow. Hell of a close.

I literally had all of those at one point last year. I found out the hard way that being a HODLER is the only way to play the stock market. Well done.

I literally had all of those at one point last year. I found out the hard way that being a HODLER is the only way to play the stock market. Well done.
Should be a hodler. Smh! If it’s the zombie apocalypse I’m not putting you on my team ! You can’t HODL THE LINE. I HODLed TELL since last august !

Thanks Jimmy! Yeah... a couple of years ago, I found this guy Buysellshort, who has a Youtube Channel and Discord. His advice was solid, and he has a bunch of training videos. He tells you when to buy and sell on his Discord and Twitter about a minute after he's done so, and let you know when you need to abandon a stock for greener pastures. He'll literally use each stock as a teaching moment, and I'm at a point now where I can read a chart in order to figure out when to buy a dip and when to get out minutes before the peak. Check him out.

In terms of holding a stock, you have your swing trades and long-term trades. When you buy a stock for the long-term, you need to psychologically consider the money as gone for the next 3-12 months. As someone that's suffered from diagnosed ADD throughout childhood and adulthood, waiting patiently gives me extreme anxiety and annoyance. So I understand people that have difficulty holding stocks. I'd probably prefer ten slaps to the face than have to sit patiently for a couple hours, but trading stocks is definitely more my speed than being a lawyer. I like the research part of it, but the multi-tasking, scheduling, and planning is just too much for me, and I'll get side-tracked or lost in research. It's too formal. I dropped out of high school when I was16 cause the education system was too formal, and immediately got straight A's at community college while other students that graduate HS were failing cause they considered themselves failures for not getting into.a 4-year school. The K-12 education system failed me and them, and now there's so much wasted talent.

What was I talking about again? Oh yeah. All people get anxious and fearful after holding a stock for a long period of time. My guy suggests using two accounts for your scalping and holding plays, and you touch nothing in the long-term account. It keeps things organized in your head. If you touch the long-term account before it's ripe, he suggest you just put tabasco sauce in your sphincter as punishment.

This is how ADD I am. I wrote the above seven hours ago, but got distracted. And buy CATV, FAMI, ACST, CIDM, and start small with SNDL!!! Most of these companies that sell mushrooms, marijuana, and other drugs. The economy is turning to ---- so people will turn to drugs. It's just math.

Some people are starting to realize that bitcoin is like the paper used to defraud people during the Mississippi Bubble. At the end of the day, bitcoin is just another fiat currency without physical form (paper), and the results from private control over currency has been demonstrated to be economically disastrous for countries. It's good for drug dealers that don't want to leave a physical presence, as well as cyber-criminals that will find ways to commit theft via the internet tubes lol. But regular people are going to lose their shirts. Expect investment money to move out of e-currency at some point, and then go back in as the dips become to savory to resist.

Okay. I'm done with the lecturer. But let me leave you guys with a picture of the profits from one of my two short-term accounts. This is my smallest account, and I use it to play risky stocks. It helps me manage me anxiety by allowing me to have fun while the stocks in my other accounts ripen. It shows 553.9% because I don't hold cash in this account. It's merely the method I use to cope. Today, I was down $2k in that account, but it doesn't hurt cause it's just play money.

0.jpg

Should be a hodler. Smh! If it’s the zombie apocalypse I’m not putting you on my team ! You can’t HODL THE LINE. I HODLed TELL since last august !

Get out of my head. I literally say "Hold the Line" like Mel Gibson in 'The Patriot'. Accent and everything. I also do this with my friends while we play 'Call Of Duty'.

Today has quite a bit more to do with what Bullard said I think instead of triple witching. Especially considering what happened over in Europe.

I'm pretty sure a local top is in on SPY and at this point you're not going to see a green day on the Dow again until at least after next week.

Can't believe there are no comments in here about the Nikkei being down over 1000 points tonight. I like to look at that index just for fun and when I clicked into there around the time where I know Japan opens, I was fairly shocked. It's been up and down plenty, but the last time I saw it as bad as it opened and as bad as it looked, it didn't go well elsewhere either.

I know there are plenty that have clowned on that index and the Dow for the way they're built, but still, it's not like they don't exist (and TOPIX was down over 2.5% as of 15 minutes ago, so it's not like it's one index here), so it's fair to look at them.

It f'ed up my computer to do what I've done from time to time tonight, so maybe I shouldn't have (investing.com has frozen my computer at times, and it f'ed it up good today).

Can't believe there are no comments in here about the Nikkei being down over 1000 points tonight. I like to look at that index just for fun and when I clicked into there around the time where I know Japan opens, I was fairly shocked. It's been up and down plenty, but the last time I saw it as bad as it opened and as bad as it looked, it didn't go well elsewhere either.

I know there are plenty that have clowned on that index and the Dow for the way they're built, but still, it's not like they don't exist (and TOPIX was down over 2.5% as of 15 minutes ago, so it's not like it's one index here), so it's fair to look at them.

It f'ed up my computer to do what I've done from time to time tonight, so maybe I shouldn't have (investing.com has frozen my computer at times, and it f'ed it up good today).
you beat me to it

Back