• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Yields will be going higher over the long term imo but they likely go lower first. Bonds are oversold and the awful auction results from Thursday will likely turn out to be capitulation for now. Plus it looks like banks have put in a reversal and they're very rate sensitive.

The Fed will likely be watching Australia closely, if their YCC doesn't work out poorly, if I were to guess, 2% will probably=YCC.

Yes, they'd spend a lot of energy to try to keep this train going.

Hilariously higher so far mostly due to yet another volatility crush. I kinda had a feeling that it was coming again, but this strong of a VIX crush is signs of them not even hiding it anymore and I saw the hints of it a couple minutes after open.

Imagine my surprise when I stepped away for about 20 minutes and then discovered that the major averages were on the way to being up 2%.

The VIX actually didn't really spike on Friday in the last 10, which I feel like would signal that people are starting to not be fooled, but I guess that dump did suck in shorters, although it seems like part of this isn't a short squeeze.

Holding AMC , GME and SOS weekly options . 8k worth . Easiest money I’ve made in the last month . No I’m not holding till Friday I’ll dump them Wednesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bought 300k shares of MMEX today on the dip.

there’s your short signal everyone.

Best guess is that this week is rally mode. Maybe they're making it too obvious now (like, I thought today was going to be green but when I heard +590 on the Dow just after 10, I was like...what) but I think SPX is gonna test 3950+ again this week with the market actually open. It did it in futures, which means that it will generally eventually get there during the cash session.

If you're going to see a -8 to -10% happen, that door will open during quad-witching this month, I think. If not, I wonder if we're going to end up having a similar story for multiple months.

Sold the rest of MVIS at $18 AH’s. I still don’t get why this is so strong. Out of all the lidar plays this has been remarkable.

Weekly chart still looks great. I probably should have held onto a few shares.

View attachment 77454
Because the technology is solid and it's not just LiDAR, just my .02 though ?
Ride or die

Been holding RKT since October. Finally. Looks like WSB is running it up, so I’ll have to watch it closely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dumped 20% of my cash into KXIN yesterday and got my pop this morning. Pulled money out of this dying market which makes me feel good lol

Back