• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Correlation to these garbage stocks running and the market tanking is interesting. I am ready for the brokerages to remove option buying from these stocks...allow buying of commons but just disable option buying to stop these gamma squeezes.

My portfolio consists of 3 tickers right now, PVDG, AWGI and BCV for the dividends. PVDG finally went pink current today so a PR could happen at anytime now. AWGI had a reduction in shares and is steadily progressing towards merger, it is going to be a good one I think when that merger happens. BCV is where I'm sticking some gains, it follows the general stock market but pays a nice dividend so dips in the price will help buy more shares.

Probably a 9/3/2020 repeat, just with slightly different circumstances (NDX was too hot going into that day, this time a mix of volatility from GME and the bond market, although my dad has a very interesting take about that, which does make sense, but it's just interesting) and I'll really start thinking that it is if you see similar moves tomorrow to what happened on 9/4.

I freaking KNEW that it was odd that the Dow had spent several trading days just not caring at all about the tech rout. With dot.com, sometimes you saw it diverge with NDX, but usually, even though you always see the biggest swings with NDX, there isn't that "big" of a difference between the main three. Plus it had hit 32k yesterday, and I remember it slowed down at 31k last month, and it slowed down after it hit 30k in November.

Most weren't expecting anything like this either. Even though futures were up yesterday, I knew down was possible (I was looking for 388-389 on SPY), but I didn't think down was going to be this.

NDX is in bad shape...like bad bad.

Still probably isn't done though yet for the medium-long term, but it's now probably likely that it's going to need a consolidation period like what September through October ended up being instead of there being a quick snap back like what happened in late January.

Probably a 9/3/2020 repeat, just with slightly different circumstances (NDX was too hot going into that day, this time a mix of volatility from GME and the bond market, although my dad has a very interesting take about that, which does make sense, but it's just interesting) and I'll really start thinking that it is if you see similar moves tomorrow to what happened on 9/4.

I freaking KNEW that it was odd that the Dow had spent several trading days just not caring at all about the tech rout. With dot.com, sometimes you saw it diverge with NDX, but usually, even though you always see the biggest swings with NDX, there isn't that "big" of a difference between the main three. Plus it had hit 32k yesterday, and I remember it slowed down at 31k last month, and it slowed down after it hit 30k in November.

Most weren't expecting anything like this either. Even though futures were up yesterday, I knew down was possible (I was looking for 388-389 on SPY), but I didn't think down was going to be this.

NDX is in bad shape...like bad bad.

Still probably isn't done though yet for the medium-long term, but it's now probably likely that it's going to need a consolidation period like what September through October ended up being instead of there being a quick snap back like what happened in late January.

This is the Q's but I don't expect $303 to go down without a fight....that was August high. But, I think eventually it does get down to the bottom of the channel (295-300). We already have had a 8-9% pullback.

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 5.05.29 PM.png

Apple at bottom of channel...weekly chart. I get interest rates are rising but Apple just had blowout earnings...these aren't unhealthy companies. Could this fall all the way to $106...$115 going to be a fight if $120 falls.

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 5.37.35 PM.png

My portfolio consists of 3 tickers right now, PVDG, AWGI and BCV for the dividends. PVDG finally went pink current today so a PR could happen at anytime now. AWGI had a reduction in shares and is steadily progressing towards merger, it is going to be a good one I think when that merger happens. BCV is where I'm sticking some gains, it follows the general stock market but pays a nice dividend so dips in the price will help buy more shares.

Im really thinking of making a deposit to TD and following your lead on these. You’ve been pretty spot on with these. You think if I get in on PVDG and AWGI in the next week or so that I’ll be in good shape?

Im really thinking of making a deposit to TD and following your lead on these. You’ve been pretty spot on with these. You think if I get in on PVDG and AWGI in the next week or so that I’ll be in good shape?

PVDG it all depends on what they PR and how soon, no one knows really what to expect and it’s already risen quite a bit but it has potential to go up further from here if they have good PR. If it comes out as “fluff” PR then the run for it is done. On the riskier side to enter right now I’d say but plenty of upside if PR is good.

AWGI I think is a better one to look at potentially entering. It is a Paul Moody play, he takes old dormant tickers and cleans them up, then reverse merges in a real legit company. They’re still in the process of that and it’ll probably be a few weeks before we find out the company. The chart it tends to bounce up to .01 and then gradually sell off into the 005-007 range. If it were me that’s the range I would look at for a buy point. OTC traders have a short attention span and they’ll sell it after the spike today to chase something else. The real move will happen when we find out who the company merging in is and we could see a MASSIVE move up if it’s anything like his other companies.

Hope this helps some, just remember pennies are always a bit riskier than big board stocks but the potential gains are also much better. I trade pennies exclusively and it’s been a good move for me. Would love to do it full time someday but I’m not there yet.

Kind of reminds me if 2017-2018. I thought that end of 2018 people started to panic about rising rates...but Fed was raising rates back then. They aren’t and won’t for a while.

CF8C15D9-5D0D-4AAF-A698-534F6EAEC4F2.png

but after that crash it went on a great run we are in now.

26FC1AF7-7548-42CB-9D79-D2BD44022699.png

Hang Seng getting torched again tonight. I just don’t see a scenario where this ends well for US markets.4DDCCD12-08DA-4EC9-B286-2725CCE08DE7.png

After sliding earlier tonight, the 10 year was back at 1.5 as of my last look. Imagine if PCE data is hot tomorrow, and I’d likely side with that being the case.

Pretty convinced now that the medium term top came in on NDX in futures trading a couple weeks ago. I’d look for a low to be put in early next week and then chop for a while, bore people, maybe put in another slide and higher low, then quietly rally with not as many noticing for a while. That’s the way that would screw with the most people so that’s most likely what the case will be. And it will last a few months and then something will come up and it will puke again.

Probably going to regret this but took a 1000 shares of MVIS at $15.10 in pre-market. Also FCEL at $15.80.

Back