• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

926e5009-c10a-48fe-b90e-fa0760f82fcd.png
Suspended..... rocket...... suspended...... rocket

Late day explosion for meme stocks. I knew it was just a matter of time. Beautiful charts for all of them

Flipped some options in a ten minute period on GME earlier right when it started to run . Also bought a $130 call at 2.40 pm . I also bought two $7 and $10 dollar amc calls earlier this week . It’s getting pumped as well .
2b889bde0d9e41ef23b7f87b84034b92.jpg

19dbc6747f84b383d918eadebcb0a3a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sold mine too for a gain of 10. Damn you jimmy!
I mean I knew what it wanted to do. Chart was obvious. I was even watching on the job when it broke at $55 knowing good and godd**n well what it was going to do. I also had a $14 buy order ready to go for KOSS and shít myself before I could send it through. Now sitting at $28 after hours. It’s just hard for me trying to work and do the amount of trading I would like...from a cell phone. I know I have an eye for this sh**. I’m just lacking the balls lately. Execution is just piss poor and it has a lot to do with my equipment plus not having the time available to focus the way I need to. I know there will be more opportunities out there. But it hurts. I also blew big SNDL and NAKD trades in the last two weeks as well. I’ve got pillow hands. I do this all the time. I’m going to remedy this problem soon. Need to get these 2020 taxes paid so I can get back to where I feel comfortable losing everything again. That’s when I was at my best back in mid 2020.

Last edited:
KODK will blow a lid soon enough. Support and resistance tightening up. Creeping back off support now. Next time it meets resistance there’s a good chance it’s gone. Good looking chart.22C642EC-088B-40D0-B3BC-DC9BCE9933E3.png

Looking for GME gains to cycle back into GBR. Same old playbook we saw several weeks ago. GBR ran as the meme stocks saw a pull back. I’ve got It charted to top out between 12 and 15 in the next 3-5 trading days. Maybe. Probably. I think. EC1FE495-AC56-4F03-AD53-F00C9F487989.jpeg

Check out the position cost distribution on GBR ? They want out. And they should get that opportunity soon. GME will be telling tomorrow. 9E38D9B6-B2F7-4321-9B90-45FB16B2698A.jpeg

Back