• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

We have the potential for multiple days w/ virtually double digit losses on the Dow, the only other time that happened was during the Great Stock Market crash of 1929 right before the Great Depression. There really is nothing else to compare the magnitude of the impact this virus will have on our economy. Obviously, our saving grace will be that this shouldn't last anywhere near as long but the effects from CoV-19 will permeate throughout the economy for years to come.

We have the potential for multiple days w/ virtually double digit losses on the Dow, the only other time that happened was during the Great Stock Market crash of 1929 right before the Great Depression. There really is nothing else to compare the magnitude of the impact this virus will have on our economy. Obviously, our saving grace will be that this shouldn't last anywhere near as long but the effects from CoV-19 will permeate throughout the economy for years to come.
Weeks ago I was laughed at for saying this would be worse than 911 on the economy. Now we can only wish it was just as bad as 911 and not the next crash

Man! I bet some people made a killing already this morning selling put options and short selling. Wow. It pays to know wtf you’re doing when playing with the stock market. And I do not...yet

Back