• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

So it looks like big buyers (hedge funds) snuck in and bought a orange ton of shares the last couple days. Then the SEC shut down every platform except the ones these big guys are on and they dumped driving the price down. Sick people. Sick sick people.
It's criminal but when the sheriff is corrupt and in bed with the crooks, it's a tough battle to win but worth the fight

The MVIS plan to buy at 11 am was hatched last night on ST, then at 11 am it actually popped, went up over $8 for a moment but STs and Webull "glitchy" all morning and now they are tanking it. That's the man, big government, big tech all collectively saying "don't mess with us, we own you". It's disgusting

GAMESTONK back above $230

I’m sure there are some elites involved that want to stick it to the hedge funds as bad as WSB. They bought the dip!

GAMESTONK back above $230

I’m sure there are some elites involved that want to stick it to the hedge funds as bad as WSB. They bought the dip!
You have to wonder what will happen when all the people at restricted brokers move their money. Could be a buying frenzy. This may backfire on whoever is manipulating it. Not sure how long it takes to transfer funds, but if the stock stays afloat until funds are available...look out!

Already filed an SEC complaint against RH. Closing my account today. Only 10K in there but if they can get bought like this I want no parts. Can't wait for the IPO.
I have RH (that was my first choice when I got into this crazy stuff back in March) but have since opened up a Webull acct too.... question? RH is my largest account, how will effect those shares if I close it out and move it to Webull or another brokerage? I mean if something were to pop with those stocks will I miss out during that transition, if that makes sense. You can tell I'm still learning some stuff

Back