• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I have RH (that was my first choice when I got into this crazy stuff back in March) but have since opened up a Webull acct too.... question? RH is my largest account, how will effect those shares if I close it out and move it to Webull or another brokerage? I mean if something were to pop with those stocks will I miss out during that transition, if that makes sense. You can tell I'm still learning some stuff
I think there is a way to tranfer stocks without selling/rebuying. Could be wrong though.

I have RH (that was my first choice when I got into this crazy stuff back in March) but have since opened up a Webull acct too.... question? RH is my largest account, how will effect those shares if I close it out and move it to Webull or another brokerage? I mean if something were to pop with those stocks will I miss out during that transition, if that makes sense. You can tell I'm still learning some stuff
Essentially there is a dead period of 3-6 days where you can't touch. New brokerage should cover transfer fees and you initiate through them. But the below probably describes this a bit better.

Essentially there is a dead period of 3-6 days where you can't touch. New brokerage should cover transfer fees and you initiate through them. But the below probably describes this a bit better.

Sounds like I can't trade them during that process, which makes sense, but I still own those shares and once transfer complete they will reflect market value. I have most of my MVIS shares that I'm holding for BO there so I was just concerned that if they happen to shock the world and announce during the transition, I'd be out

Sounds like I can't trade them during that process, which makes sense, but I still own those shares and once transfer complete they will reflect market value. I have most of my MVIS shares that I'm holding for BO there so I was just concerned that if they happen to shock the world and announce during the transition, I'd be out
Correct, timing can be tricky but a lot of people make the mistake of selling and rebuying, obviously big tax implications there. If I had something I was concerned with rapidly changing I would just hold out.

Correct, timing can be tricky but a lot of people make the mistake of selling and rebuying, obviously big tax implications there. If I had something I was concerned with rapidly changing I would just hold out.
Yeah umm not making that tax mistake haha... thanks for the input. Think I'll just hold, I've started setting up the other account and doing any trading on that one anyway.

Maybe keep your Rhood account open for the time being but open up another brokerage account to start the transition. Once you close out your MVIS position, whenever that may be, then you can be done with it.

LGBS, for those who don't mind waiting a couple weeks, I think this one has great potential. Solid floor around .002-.0022 area where people are loading. Company is working on becoming current and CEO works quickly.

Two other plays I expect to pop soon in OTC world. AWGI is in the process of getting in filings and updates, I expect it will pop whenever the next round of filings hits which could be at any time. PVDG now has OTC access and they plan to go current before issuing PRs. I expect these three to have nice moves in the next couple weeks.

VPER I cashed out most of it around .009-.012 for a gain of 1,000% on average.

Maybe keep your Rhood account open for the time being but open up another brokerage account to start the transition. Once you close out your MVIS position, whenever that may be, then you can be done with it.
Yeah I already have a 2nd account, that actually was the plan but just pissed with RH atm and wanted to bail on them. I haven't traded any stocks in RH in months, all on Webull and eventually I'll graduate to TOS haha

Lol this market...couldn't they not make it more obvious that this is rigged, yesterday had a strong selloff that is now really smelling like some hedge funds got ****ed and had to sell the "real stocks", and today it's like absolutely NOTHING happened.

although I will say, we're close to resistance on the S&P so this is probably it for today. They'll just slow walk it for the next few hours.

When we lose money on GME, it's "oh but it's a MEME stock" and "you got greedy, you deserve your loss", but when Wall Street loses money, they throw a tantrum and either manipulate the market and/or expect taxpayers to bail them out.

What a disgrace. I sincerely hope these brokers get investigated, but that's probably never going to happen.

I picked up 500 shares of MDVL this morning on the dip below $13. I really really like it. Has been one of my favorites for a long time now.

Here we go with the end of day sell-off for mvis. I'm going to start loading up at the end of the day and selling 5-10 minutes after open. Same pattern almost every day.

Here we go with the end of day sell-off for mvis. I'm going to start loading up at the end of the day and selling 5-10 minutes after open. Same pattern almost every day.

True but higher lows, don't forget how things looked just a few months ago.... sure pull back today but still looks good overall

1611867199754.png

Back