• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

@Rain Cold they're trying to organize a short attack at 11 am for MVIS, not sure if it has enough steam but gaining traction on ST & reddit, also catching eye of shorts as looks like they are making a preemptive strike. I'm throwing my dry powder at it 11:00 on the dot
Keep me posted. I still have my shares, but I'll be on a call from 11- 12.

Jimmy, how strong should my hands be on this. Watching it like a hawk gives me heart attacks lol
Don’t ask me. I have the weakest hands on this board GURANTEED. I guess that’s why I never lose half of my account on a trade. I just wanted in on the action today. $200 in 10 seconds is not so bad I guess.

@Rain Cold they're trying to organize a short attack at 11 am for MVIS, not sure if it has enough steam but gaining traction on ST & reddit, also catching eye of shorts as looks like they are making a preemptive strike. I'm throwing my dry powder at it 11:00 on the dot

Bought 500 shares at $7.53....it's bounced off $7.30 yesterday and today so that's a good stop. If it can get over $7.80 it could trigger some buying to get back over $8.

Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 10.23.41 AM.png

Just look for knife dips today and buy when the 1min turns green. That’s the recipe for scalping success in this Mickey Mouse market right now. Almost fail proof not to come away with profit. Just don’t hold too long. Quick in and out.

SNDL chart is broken for the moment. Look for some confirmation (higher lows/stair step) before entering or re-ntering.

GTE quietly making a power move. Need to check that one out ASAP. Volume uptick and it explodes above $1

Back