• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Hahahah Jesus
f417f3b101e2f5a4b4d362b2be7fd0eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol. There it is. Sold at market. Thanks for the cheapies ? 5F7C8313-32E6-4CAD-AAC5-61F49A7BB793.jpeg

Dude I had 2.5 million shares of a stock that got up to about 0.47$ this week. Sure I've made great money but if I just fell asleep for the past three months I'd have woke up to 1.2 million. Its tough to play the game
Man I feel your pain. Owned ZOM at .07 and PRTY @ .30

it’s tough looking back but I know everyone else feels the same way. So that makes it easier.

Every tech stock chart looks the same over the past 12-18 months and now really weak companies like GME are up 10x over the past month. How is the end of all this not near....

View attachment 68310View attachment 68311View attachment 68312

Correction has to be coming. It’s going to happen quickly when it does and it won’t be fun for people who just bought. I can’t even think of anything safe right now other than stocks that haven’t seen much growth, such as value stocks, as they can only drop so much. But techs could dump bigly. I’m at a loss on this market. Stocks only go up until....they don’t.

Correction has to be coming. It’s going to happen quickly when it does and it won’t be fun for people who just bought. I can’t even think of anything safe right now other than stocks that haven’t seen much growth, such as value stocks, as they can only drop so much. But techs could dump bigly. I’m at a loss on this market. Stocks only go up until....they don’t.

Yeah , think my MVIS is at risk lol.

That’s why I have been trading more SPACs lately since they have $10-$11 floor. I think those will continue to do all and value stocks.

My IRA’s will look much different over the coming months.

Just some red meat to chew on here:

Kobe Krypto on Twitter: "Could be wrong but structure on all indexes except $DJI indicate a parabolic move coming in mid-late 2021. Dow Jones breaking this megaphone pattern confirms we should go into a bubble #NASDAQ structure looks almost exactly like it did in 98 before the dot com bubble went crazy. https://t.co/bhnaoHGFQX" / Twitter

I don't follow him, but I found this interesting. Nasdaq structure "is" eerily similar to the 1998-2000 story and it's actually "not" in the end stage period. It'd be too perfect if it followed it to the exact number, but given that we have no clue about rates or QE, this is why I've been hinting at this probably not being close to done (if it is close to done, we'll see no February weakness, IMO).

BTW: He does think pullback soon (while I don't follow, this has been a guy in which I've occasionally read his comments) and felt it'd be healthy.

Personal opinion would be any move that doesn't lose 11kish at the lowest in the Nasdaq probably ends up being a buy the dip, for now. Things have gotten so whack though that the 50 and 100 day MAs are above 12k. Absolutely crazy.

Dude I had 2.5 million shares of a stock that got up to about 0.47$ this week. Sure I've made great money but if I just fell asleep for the past three months I'd have woke up to 1.2 million. Its tough to play the game

Was that TSNP?

I got into AMC this morning , tried to last night but td wasn’t having it . 8 shares is all I got lol. Won’t matter if it goes the way of GME.
I had the buy button ready to go with 800 shares 1st thing this morning and didn't have the nerve to pull the trigger. Less than an hour later it was up $3 I am an idiot

I had the buy button ready to go with 800 shares 1st thing this morning and didn't have the nerve to pull the trigger. Less than an hour later it was up $3 I am an idiot
It’s worth it, I got in at 10 lol. You missed out man ! Got to be like the WSB kids and say ---- it. See paying your mortgage and insurance doesn’t matter , it’s about this rocket ride to the moon ! ? ?

Nice call here did you buy in? I got in the 7s yesterday and it’s a double already LOL.
I’m watching from the sidelines. I wanted to make a play on EXPR at $3 but opted out on the moon ride. I’m living vicariously through you guys. Burn it down.

Back