• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Speaking of KXIN...that thing has been a day trader’s gold mine and it’s going to blow again soon. Buy 3.70’s/3.80’s set stop under 3.60 has been the recipe. It’s coiled tight. Low float. Should provide 100% again. Sooner rather than later. Has had quite a few false starts this month already.View attachment 68315

What app is that?

Speaking of KXIN...that thing has been a day trader’s gold mine and it’s going to blow again soon. Buy 3.70’s/3.80’s set stop under 3.60 has been the recipe. It’s coiled tight. Low float. Should provide 100% again. Sooner rather than later. Has had quite a few false starts this month already.View attachment 68315
Didn't you lose 500 day trading the other day

Didn't you lose 500 day trading the other day
In my defense, my hands have gotten weak over the last several months. I set tight stops now that have recently been triggering before stocks run back up well above my initial buy in. I traded PLAG several months ago and it really screwed with my head. Bought $10k worth in 1.70’s and watched it go to 2.50 and back 3-4 times without ever taking profit. Then finally selling at 2.25 and watching it spike above $3 a few days later. That trade really hurt me mentally.

I bought MYO today at $12, got stopped out under 11.50 then they ran it to $14. Prime example of how I’ve been losing lately. I think the fact that I haven’t done my taxes yet is hurting my strategy a bit also. I would rather not lose more than I owe for last year.

All in all I can’t complain. I’m up 85% in less than a year but there’s no denying I need to find my rhythm again.

I bought MYO today at $12, got stopped out under 11.50 then they ran it to $14. Prime example of how I’ve been losing lately. I think the fact that I haven’t done my taxes yet is hurting my strategy a bit also. I would rather not lose more than I owe for last year.

All in all I can’t complain. I’m up 85% in less than a year but there’s no denying I need to find my rhythm again.
Yea you need to pull out whatever you owe in taxes now. Don't get ------ double time on losses

Is it bad I am salivating over the coming crash? It will reset the market and as bad as it sounds get rid of all the normies like me lol. Except I don’t plan on quitting , gonna buy up all the cheapies when it crashes and ride the long few years recovery .

This is getting crazy AF
ac9dbc718bc6a939c5a500e87c7ed80e.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In some ways it’s a curse to have super mega omega Diamond hands. These guys will hold from .01 to $20.00 back to .005

the market is tough. It’s a mental game and most are not cut out for it.

I bought 10k worth of WPF last week at 10.95. Sold @ 11.50. Announced merger with alight the next day and it went over $15. I mean the list goes on. Hindsight and all.

I bought 10k worth of WPF last week at 10.95. Sold @ 11.50. Announced merger with alight the next day and it went over $15. I mean the list goes on. Hindsight and all.
Dude I had 2.5 million shares of a stock that got up to about 0.47$ this week. Sure I've made great money but if I just fell asleep for the past three months I'd have woke up to 1.2 million. Its tough to play the game

Back