• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

The autists see the same things we do. Nice AH action. Easy charts. If this breaks that $15 area it’s getting sent. F2DDE7EC-4453-4E70-8101-CF3D1F4F65B3.jpeg

A sign that the stock market is going to flip to a bearish market is when the percentage of traders/ trades done by individuals goes up really high vs hedge funds . Means lots of volatility , I read an article about it a few months ago. This is normal, stock market is healthy people feel encouraged to get in. What is happening now the idiots on Wall Street bets and other social media sites like stock twits and Twitter have coordinated all those people and exacerbated the affect . We are making for an epic downfall . I think we haven’t run out of steam just yet either . To the bears will be the final win .

Had my EXPR buy order ready when it dropped 30% into the red this morning. But as always I’m too big a ? to chase especially when it appears the party is over. One thing to keep in mind, when the GME bubble pops all of these go down with it.

Jesus. Good luck. Kodak already had its run a few months ago.
But these charts can produce. Top out with months of consolidation can create a runway effect. I love playing these types of charts. KXIN is a perfect example

But these charts can produce. Top out with months of consolidation can create a runway effect. I love playing these types of charts. KXIN is a perfect example
Happens in the OTC all the time. Opti is doing it right now. Seems like the big boards are behaving more like the Pinks these days. I know how to trade those atleast haha....assume its all a scam and take your money and run.

Speaking of KXIN...that thing has been a day trader’s gold mine and it’s going to blow again soon. Buy 3.70’s/3.80’s set stop under 3.60 has been the recipe. It’s coiled tight. Low float. Should provide 100% again. Sooner rather than later. Has had quite a few false starts this month already.3391331A-50B2-49B1-BF49-163ED0364C64.jpeg

Back