• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

People are just flocking to anything with short interest basically ignoring whatever the company is actually worth its nuts. BBY running, DDS running, GME obviously refuses to just go down its crazy. I did sell my TELL yesterday at 4.00. Ill jump back in if it dips into oversold territory.
Let me know when you jump back in haha

Can you tell me when MVIS breaks $100?

Somebody needs to alert the Robinhooders to MVIS.
Seriously they posted on WSB and some jumped on it but most said they are still all in with GME and BB plays. I would not be surprised though given today's movement that this doesn't take off in a big way soon.

Seriously they posted on WSB and some jumped on it but most said they are still all in with GME and BB plays. I would not be surprised though given today's movement that this doesn't take off in a big way soon.
Just wish it would stop leaking into the close all the time!

Never seen premiums this high for a stock, ever....$GME

When this crashes...and it will...there will be many people wondering what happened.

Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 3.38.06 PM.png

VPER finished solid today, hoping for a penny break tomorrow. They tweeted they are working on getting current and with the sector they're in they could go multi-pennies IMO.

Bought momo in the low $15’s last week, great chart and I like saying momo. No clue what they do...?‍♂️...it’s a trade. Hoping for $20 next few weeks.

B5A5EF8F-B33B-4C27-B0BE-FF7816656434.png

Y'all don't go look at Gamestop, Elon tweeting about it sent it to the moon.

His tweet about Etsy this morning made them shoot up as well, LMAO. (although it gave back those gains quickly)

GME over $200 and I sold at $130 earlier. 50 shares so that’s $3500 on waiting a couple more hours.

Back