• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

You have trips(or close) stocks your looking at currently? Trying to free up money in my Penny account for some plays

The closest one on my watchlist right now is LGBS. They’re working to get current and the new management works fast from what I’ve seen in another ticker. Most everything on my watchlist that was in the trips is now well above it LOL, but I’ll see if I can find any others tonight. Today was the best day I’ve ever had trading thanks to VPER.

The closest one on my watchlist right now is LGBS. They’re working to get current and the new management works fast from what I’ve seen in another ticker. Most everything on my watchlist that was in the trips is now well above it LOL, but I’ll see if I can find any others tonight. Today was the best day I’ve ever had trading thanks to VPER.
Congrats man! I've been enjoying being able to chat about stocks here. Seems like every penny stock board i use there are so many either pumpers or paid bashers. Nice not to have to sift through agendas.

Last edited:
Congrats man! I've been enjoying being able to chat about stocks here. Seems like every penny stock board i use there are so many either pumpers or paid bashers. Nice not to have to sift through agendas.
I definitely agree with this statement!!

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

I was one of those people who bought into the GME hype @ 100 a share. Was cackling as it approached 150 and then became very stressed when it collapsed to 80ish. Lmao

Yeah it is nice, most boards go one way or the other and it’s tough to find good info at times. I always try to find the plays that have momentum or an upcoming catalyst. Awgi was one I sat on for awhile at .002 and now is near .008. There are so many runners lately it’s actually becoming hard to narrow down which ones to put money into, the new OTC I guess. I’m happy with it though and hope it keeps up. Every ticker On my OTC list today was green with multiple 100+ percent gainers today.

Yeah it is nice, most boards go one way or the other and it’s tough to find good info at times. I always try to find the plays that have momentum or an upcoming catalyst. Awgi was one I sat on for awhile at .002 and now is near .008. There are so many runners lately it’s actually becoming hard to narrow down which ones to put money into, the new OTC I guess. I’m happy with it though and hope it keeps up. Every ticker On my OTC list today was green with multiple 100+ percent gainers today.
That's awesome. Maybe you can retire early.

I have a feeling we're near a top. Lots of froth everywhere.

That's awesome. Maybe you can retire early.

I have a feeling we're near a top. Lots of froth everywhere.

Not sure we are near a top. People are looking for ways to make money right now with the covid lockdowns. Tough to say but I could see this penny run going awhile longer, especially if Biden gets his stimulus bill and checks passed.

And yeah last year was great for me. I gained 16,800% in 9 months of trading. Goal is to get enough to pay cash for a house and land in the next few years. Who knows if I can get there but if things keep up like they are going maybe that can become a reality.

I smell a rocket style pump and dump with MVIS atm.... I see it has started getting some attention on WSB and we saw what they did to the shorts with GME. Holy smokes

I see a pull back currently, what do you think is there a possibility of a good entry point later? Just took some profits with a small portion of MVIS and looking to play with that money lol
It will fill this mornings gap between 1.70 and 1.90 at some point but this is a bit of a momentum run. It hit my sell order on the spike but I'd probably jump back in around that range. Seems to want to run today though.

LGBS and ETEK are two plays I’m in that could move up nicely soon. LGBS I plan to accumulate more of as funds settle, new management and they have a history of moving quickly. Etek had a filing hit yesterday, took a small lotto play on them.

TELL took a hit today. Anybody think this run is done and time for a cool down or is this just taking profits and establishing new support around $3.50?

People are just flocking to anything with short interest basically ignoring whatever the company is actually worth its nuts. BBY running, DDS running, GME obviously refuses to just go down its crazy. I did sell my TELL yesterday at 4.00. Ill jump back in if it dips into oversold territory.

Back