• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Like I said earlier...when crap like GME/AMC/BB happens that is a clear sign of market top...people are pulling there money out left and right.
I just about did the same thing, almost pulled the sell trigger.... what the heck

Ok my heart can start beating again lol

I am out of FCEL/CLNE for solid profits. I am only holding 2 stocks right now...both SPAC's, FIII and GIK. In fact I just purchased 20 contracts for GIK $12.50/$25 call spreads and I just sold the Feb $15 puts for $2.

Back in front of a computer...

GME broke this market bruh, although it has before occasionally, the Nasdaq usually doesn't easily throw away the kind of gains it opened with. In fact, it throwing away the gains so easily suggests that 13.7k actually might not have been the short term top. I think it's close though.

Bubble is gonna burst,when it does look out. Another stimulus will just make the crash that much steeper. What day and month are you gonna run for the hills? And are the hills commodities? Im betting oil gets to 75-80 barrel by this time next year.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/market...al-banking-creating-220056684.html 1030000109

Bubble is gonna burst,when it does look out. Another stimulus will just make the crash that much steeper. What day and month are you gonna run for the hills? And are the hills commodities? Im betting oil gets to 75-80 barrel by this time next year.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/market...al-banking-creating-220056684.html 1030000109
Yeah I may get back into USO and other Oil funds lol. Oil and gas going nowhere yet . Tesla just announced they are drilling for natural gas as well.

Did anybody jump on OPTI the other day? It’s up 25% today...I think it was up about 15% Friday

Nope but right now there are so many good plays it’s insane. I bought VPER at .0012 and it’s up 175% or so from where I bought Friday. Also BMIX is up to .05, was as low as .002s a few days ago. I thought about buying OPTI but ran out of cash to do so. Penny market is lit right now. It’s the place to be IMO.

Nope but right now there are so many good plays it’s insane. I bought VPER at .0012 and it’s up 175% or so from where I bought Friday. Also BMIX is up to .05, was as low as .002s a few days ago. I thought about buying OPTI but ran out of cash to do so. Penny market is lit right now. It’s the place to be IMO.
You have trips(or close) stocks your looking at currently? Trying to free up money in my Penny account for some plays

If you liked the Nasdaq easily throwing away a +1.3% or so gain from the morning to lose more than 2.5% in about 45 minutes (with most of it being from 10:45-11:10 AM), you'll LOVE that reversal that it pulled where it gained nearly 2% from the low of the day.

What's better than a reversal day? A DOUBLE reversal day!

Back