• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

This is the type of orange thats going to make people realize how irrational the market has been. I changed to 50% cash outside 401k today
Being a relative novice at this, can you explain? I'm learning everyday.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

It's pretty likely that the Gamestop story "is" going to blow up a few hedge funds at this point. Chamath and Elon just threw gasoline and a match on the fire today.

IF Monday is any kind of hint/warning, what a poop show that's going to be.

Personally still think we have more to go with this story but that idea will get thrown in the trash if the December/January Nasdaq rally isn't a repeat of what we saw with August.

Being a relative novice at this, can you explain? I'm learning everyday.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
It could be a nothing burger but the publicity this gets may make investors in general get an uneasy feeling about stocks in general which have been growing at an unsustainable rate. This is probably a small enough case that it means nothing, but overall concern could be that something similar to dot.com bubble is happening. Again, gamestop not an a representative of total market but it is just a what the ---- moment. I may just be overthinking it and market could keep running but I'm hesitant to keep 100% in stocks for now (i may miss out on gains but oh well). May also change my mind and go back in next week ?

What are the next stocks where this is likely to happen? Heavily shorted and at a fairly low price?

We need to identify this during market hours and before the party stops. At some point something will make this come to a screeching halt. But let's get rich first. We only have a short time here.

Let's go people! Think! What are the pkays here?!

What are the next stocks where this is likely to happen? Heavily shorted and at a fairly low price?

We need to identify this during market hours and before the party stops. At some point something will make this come to a screeching halt. But let's get rich first. We only have a short time here.

Dillards, amc, BlackBerry

SHLDQ

SEARS!

You could try BB. Wallstreetbets is pumping that orange like crazy now. Or Nokia.. also being pumped there. High risk though
That's better. But we need something where the price on the chart is at the red or maybe the yellow dot...not at the green dot. See what I mean? We gotta get a little bit ahead of these clowns. We're smarter than they are!

20210126_210752.jpg

I’m in on AMC. If it follows GME it will run for days.
I wish I had really contemplated it before market close today and I would have pulled the trigger. Will probably be up a thousand dollars by morning.

Back