• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I will say that since July I’ve seen a 68.29% increase in my holdings. My plan is to keep playing with this stuff until I get to a point where I can do large chunks at one time. That and learn how to do calls and puts.

I also am wondering if you see the SEC suspend trading on GME for a short period. We're due for a correction but it's completely stupid that the online brokerages are having this much trouble over a company that isn't in good shape even if Ryan Cohen did great with chewy.

This morning the NASDAQ posted a warning that they might threaten to halt stocks because of social media chatter.

I also am wondering if you see the SEC suspend trading on GME for a short period. We're due for a correction but it's completely stupid that the online brokerages are having this much trouble over a company that isn't in good shape even if Ryan Cohen did great with chewy.

This morning the NASDAQ posted a warning that they might threaten to halt stocks because of social media chatter.
100% the SEC is responsible for the brokerage outages we saw this morning. That clearly didn’t work. They will have to do something drastic. Watch the lawsuits pile up. Retail is sticking it to the man and like McDonald’s, I’m loving it.

Express halted up into a NHOD. That’s the pick right now as it is still cheap and following the same chart as the rest of the WSB pumps.

100% the SEC is responsible for the brokerage outages we saw this morning. That clearly didn’t work. They will have to do something drastic. Watch the lawsuits pile up. Retail is sticking it to the man and like McDonald’s, I’m loving it.

I bet they are too, my TDA app has been down pretty much all morning and the website is slow. Heard Fidelity and some others are having "issues" as well. Guaranteed the SEC is behind this with the warning we saw on twitter from Nasdaq about halting stocks based on social media and such.

Another round of shorts getting smoked over at GME as we speak. They are not done, folks.

Back