• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Stock Market

Rain Cold

You've been fixed. Next!
Staff member
Reaction score
That Netflix move isn't surprising because it's a stock that is attached to a fair amount of options trading, and stocks that are attached to options trading tend to move the most after earnings.

Also definitely isn't indicative of how the other mega Nasdaq stocks do. Now they might impress and have it not translate to the way their stock moves as QQQ has already had a heck of a move again into major tech earnings, but Netflix disappointed in April and everybody else did well...heck I'm pretty sure they disappointed in January but mooned because they teased buybacks and took all of the other mega Nasdaq stocks with them.

Btw, based off things that I've read, the bitcoin and stocks correlation stopped working earlier this year. It's an interesting sideshow unless it causes margin calls...which I suspect has been going on at times in the bond market lately (actually I'm pretty sure that was the main cause of what happened a week and a half ago as the bond market retraced that short squeeze) since there are many that are short bonds.

Edit: I do wonder if whether China pulling out of bitcoin is part of why this correlation has become busted.
And right on cue, bitcoin has joined the party.

GeorgiaGirl

Reaction score
One day for the S&P to fill the gap down (although it came back in a bit in the end yesterday) and two days for the Dow to fill the gap down.

Truly something else. Reminds me of what happened in early March.

Next place that can cause a reaction in the Dow is 34820-34850. Might not be a bad thing if it does cause a reaction, cool off some from the volatile moves before trying to break the all time high (which it was starting to position itself for a good attempt at a mere few days ago).

Reaction score
I've been playing some big boards lately since this is the OTC slow season, although there are still plenty of OTC movers. CEMI, NURO and LEXX are a few that have been really moving lately and have been good flip/scalp opportunities.
I took a minuscule starter on INKW today and 3 hours later they dropped an offering. It’s tough out there. I’ll be watching it tomorrow for a scalp. Should get a selloff in the morning.

Broken024

Reaction score
I took a minuscule starter on INKW today and 3 hours later they dropped an offering. It’s tough out there. I’ll be watching it tomorrow for a scalp. Should get a selloff in the morning.
I want to blindly follow you for ----- and giggles but I end up losing each time. Stupid new job makes me hold for 30 days now, can't get locked into a jimbo trade that long.

Reaction score
I want to blindly follow you for ----- and giggles but I end up losing each time. Stupid new job makes me hold for 30 days now, can't get locked into a jimbo trade that long.
I sell spikes. I’m honestly a terrible investor but somehow I’m up 100% in a year. 🤷‍♂️ I’m pretty good at technicals though. EMA’s are my 🍞 and 🧈

Reaction score
I wish my balls were as big as big as @metwannabe ’s

How he Diamond dicked MVIS for months on end with that type of volatility I’ll never know. He’s my stock hero. Still waiting on my check I the mail though.

Let’s not soon forget who blessed this thread with CPE and TELL though.

✋🏽

pretty sure @Nerman is drinking pina coladas in Nassau right now

Broken024

Reaction score

How he Diamond dicked MVIS for months on end with that type of volatility I’ll never know. He’s my stock hero. Still waiting on my check I the mail though.

✋🏽

I'm eating cat food after listening to your advice. Next one better be a 10 bagger.

snowlover91

Reaction score

✋🏽

What Is your next CPE or TELL stock? CPE is at $44 right now and hit $60 recently lol.

OTC is in merger season due to the SEC rules. A few of the ones I like are KATX, KRFG and JPEX. There are plenty of others out there too.

I also like MONI and DRNG, which seems to be bottoming out and should have news soon. Right now though the volume is more in big board stocks and we are at the slowest point for otc stocks.

Reaction score
Yeah that would be JUPW, @Jimmy Hypocracy down 24% doesn't seem the right direction..... thanks for the tip
This is why I don’t overnight anything anymore and didn’t here especially when the knife is still falling💀. I had a pretty good scalp on it yesterday 2.76 to 2.99. I’ll be scalping it again today. Going to see a correction. This is actually pretty wild. BUY BUY BUY 💵💵💵💵 EBBA1C95-7D6B-43D6-817D-E67C5D25F1B4.png

Reaction score
NURO and IGC are the two hot premarket plays. @Jimmy Hypocracy you need to start trying to scalp some like these!
Actually scalped NURO about 30 mins ago. Looks like it has room back above $28 but I have 📄 ✋🏽

all I do is scalp these days. It’s actually pathetic. But I never blow my account up in one day either trying to 💎 ✋🏽 some bull**it. It has its perks I guess.