• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Sold out of MVIS this morning. Certainly could go much higher but I’ve found it’s always best to take profits vs being greedy, I’ve lost way too much money being greedy and waiting for higher prices.
Perhaps I should do the same , I’m not keeping a penny of what I earned anyways it’s all going to pay off student debt . So it’s kind of sad actually lol. Thinking of the nice things I could use the money for but alas I must use it for the more responsible purpose !

Far from it. My 25,000 shares at $1.43 are happy, though!

Jk

Up $1.61 today so far. It has to crash back soon, right?
25k? That's rich to me Lol..... you owe me a slight commission my friend ;)

Hold, it might pull back some but it has left penny stock category in the dust and a BO still on the horizon, plus who wants to deal with those taxes this year? She is flying............. what a Christmas miracle!!

20 yrs ago I threw 1500.00 into an oil exploration co thanks to a tip from a co-worker, my first time ever playing any stocks..... lost every dime. Didn't touch stocks again until March this year, dabbled here and there, made a little off of this one lost a little on that one and MVIS was one of them. When I did my own DD, loved what I saw and now it is unbelievable that 9 months later and only 9 months trading, I've bought a penny stock that has now left the penny stock category behind. Feeling mighty blessed this morning, going for a little run while she still runs!

You see that hit piece by Hindenburg ? Shorts tried really hard to bring this down and they managed to get it “ down” to 6.20s before it built back up , over 8 again! Yikes for them!
Nah, I missed it. What did it say? Something like, it's just a penny stock that doesn't make any money, etc.?

Once again monster buys, if some news does not drop soon on this then I just don't know what to think Lol. We're talking about a stock that averages 5-7 million trades a day, was fighting for compliance just 6 months ago and now blew through 100 million trades on the day and rocketing towards $9! Wow just wow

Once again monster buys, if some news does not drop soon on this then I just don't know what to think Lol. We're talking about a stock that averages 5-7 million trades a day, was fighting for compliance just 6 months ago and now blew through 100 million trades on the day and rocketing towards $9! Wow just wow
Well done, Met. If only I had followed. I was so close to pulling the trigger on that 1.50 dip after earnings. Shoulda coulda woulda.

Sold out of MVIS this morning. Certainly could go much higher but I’ve found it’s always best to take profits vs being greedy, I’ve lost way too much money being greedy and waiting for higher prices.
Thank you ;)

Let me know the next stock your going to sell so I can jump in right before you do it hahaha.... I'm kidding of course. But man what a run today

Well done, Met. If only I had followed. I was so close to pulling the trigger on that 1.50 dip after earnings. Shoulda coulda woulda.
So I need you to PM a mailing address for you, I need to add you to my Christmas gift card list..... somewhere way back in March you mentioned MVIS and got me to look at it.

Back