• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

A little weekend food for thought from a very large investor, who was part of the Fireside Chats Microvision CEO Sumit Sharma conducts. It's probably poised for a correction after the run this week but I'm still very bullish on this.

Sumit Sharma from Fireside Chat 3:

“The market will decide who is going to be the winner. MVIS is demonstrating every key element that the market says they want.In scalability, in price and in quality. If you've solved the biggest problems that gives the OEM the highest probability of success in capturing the mobility market revenue for the next 3-4 years, then you win.”

“The market has identified the key features they want. Go to the Velodyne or Luminar websites and look up their specs.....the research is out there.”

"We are well positioned to disrupt those companies.”

“MVIS LBS solid state scanning solution solves the problems of distance, size and cost".

“Automotive LiDAR is here right now, so it has incredible value. By making prototypes, by proving your theory, by sharing hardware and benchmark data...that is value and ultimately the right valuation.”

“How can we determine a value as being right or wrong? We finally have a vertical where other companies are going public that have models out there.....do your own research...I'm giving you a smoke signal".

“The market is valuing automotive LiDAR companies at a very high level because it's a very hot place to be right now. The market is valuing companies at significant multiples to future EBITDA. This is evidence that automotive LiDAR is extremely valuable.There are a handful of companies that have valuations of $3-$5B in less than a year. Take note of that!”

"We are beyond what anybody else has seen. That is not hyperbole. This has been validated by companies that are looking at our technology.”

-Sumit Sharma, CEO, MicroVision

@snowlover91 any good plays setting up this week? Anybody else got any ideas to bounce around? Thinking about swinging BXRX but I’m open to suggestions. I keep feeling like the market is setting up for a massive pullback. A lot of stuff was up 30+% on Friday so this week is starting out sketchy. This first sign of trouble could trigger some big time profit taking.

@snowlover91 any good plays setting up this week? Anybody else got any ideas to bounce around? Thinking about swinging BXRX but I’m open to suggestions. I keep feeling like the market is setting up for a massive pullback. A lot of stuff was up 30+% on Friday so this week is starting out sketchy. This first sign of trouble could trigger some big time profit taking.

I have some Bitcoin plays, holding them longer term. With the continued printing of money and other catalysts they seem to be a good long term investment. For pennies, PVDG looks intriguing for a big move this week or next. Awgi is a longer term custodianship play, in a month or two will probably move pretty big. HGEN is a $16 stock with some big news slated for early January that I like a lot and has done well lately. DMGGF and HVBTF are my Bitcoin plays but follow the Bitcoin index pretty closely so they’re a bit volatile. SIRC is also a solid one that I think has some solid potential in the coming weeks. I don’t play the big caps in general, pennies are just too lucrative especially right now. I’m up over 15,000% this year playing them.

@metwannabe, MVIS ripping after hours. Any reason why? All I can see is the mention of Apple looking at lidar companies and speculation is moving it.
Buy the rumor right? It has long been speculated that Apple was one of the potential suitors looking at their technology. Today's news of their possible vehicle in 2024 (or 2025 if pandemic delays) as well as relying on other company's for components, such as LiDAR, has to be what shot this up AH. There were some sizeable buys AH almost a $1 more than what could've been purchased just prior to close, seems someone trying to drive the price up.

Far from it. My 25,000 shares at $1.43 are happy, though!

Jk

Up $1.61 today so far. It has to crash back soon, right?
Dude I want to sell but the allure of more is so nice . Especially if these buy out estimates mean much the potential is greater , also it’s competitors despite being further behind in the process of actually having this tech in the market are valued significantly higher . 50 a share or I won’t sell!

After playing Penny's so much this year this is a easy hold for me. It will cool off but its building a higher base every run up now. My average is around 1.75 and I dont want to pay more in taxes this year anyways so I'll be holding until 2021 either way.

But its been a sweet December....
tenor (7).gif

Back