• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

d45513138e603625377b2e4e9d39f7c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up 2000%?? Last time I was up that much I rode it all the way down to 100% within an hour or so and panic sold. Take profit! You’ll never see that again. Lol

I expect we will see a big dip or two this AM but overall should be a good day here. I’m also in ATVK, TMXN and PVDG right now as well.
Haha every Tuesday I can almost set my watch by it in OTC. Hope it keeps dipping so it will hit my buy order on ARCS but there is a lot of volume. Could slip if the news doesn't come out.

I've been holding on MVIS for a while and it's paying off. How long do I hold? I'd hate for it to crash and burn after making a nice profit.
@metwannabe , who is apparently on break today and missing all the action, thinks they're going to get bought out and go much much higher!!

I've been holding on MVIS for a while and it's paying off. How long do I hold? I'd hate for it to crash and burn after making a nice profit.

Nobody knows that answer but you, seriously it's about the risk you are willing to take.... if you need the money or don't believe the buyout discussions (I don't call it rumors because I've listened to all of the ER/CC this year and the CEO & BOD have made it clear that is their strategy) then take profits and don't look back. I fully believe as MR. RC pointed out that a buyout is in the works, but nothing is for sure until the ink on the paper dries... I've just decided I would ride it out to the end.

@metwannabe , who is apparently on break today and missing all the action, thinks they're going to get bought out and go much much higher!!

Nah, I'm here but mostly been watching the insane buying/selling of this stock today... over 10 million first hour on a stock that doesn't average that much in a day. Either somethings up or the retail investor crowd is on a end of the year buying/selling frenzy.

My game has shifted to mostly scalping and I hate it. It’s a really bad habit and a tough one to break.
Especially every time I do it the price rips haha.... I've made Mavis my investment, I'm in it to win it or go down with the ship. Dang at the rate it's going it may make it out of that "penny stock" category, institutions would get involved and then it would be either put up or shut up about at BO

Only wish I had accumulated more than 251 shares in MVIS. I really could have had 500-800 shares by now had I kept accumulating . Ooof . 251 will have to do I guess lol

Only wish I had accumulated more than 251 shares in MVIS. I really could have had 500-800 shares by now had I kept accumulating . Ooof . 251 will have to do I guess lol
If this continues and the BO occurs as expected, this is about to become life changing for me..... I'm honestly nervously excited right now. Insane!

If this continues and the BO occurs as expected, this is about to become life changing for me..... I'm honestly nervously excited right now. Insane!
What was your guess again on the BO share price? I forgot. Like $7 or more?

Back