• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

I see it finished at 1.55 for the day. I did sell some along the way. Honestly didn't expect this much. I'll keep on riding with what I got for sure though.

I thought it would hit a dollar but never thought it would go quite this high. Pretty impressive run for sure.

I don't think anybody in their right mind would have predicted what we've seen happen since that late October selloff. While I felt we were going to bottom near where we did with that selloff no matter what, I didn't think that it was going to be followed up by a rally crazier than the one that was seen late in the summer.

If we don't start to pull back in the next few days, we're probably going to get a blowoff top similar to what happened early in September sometime shortly after Tesla is added to the S&P.

I had been doing some research and stumbled upon an ammunition’s manufacturing company called AMMO inc. ticker POWW. Was interested in this sector with a democratic presidency and the political environment we are in and found this company was newly listed on the NASDAQ. Bought in on the IPO date last Monday at 2.24 and has risen to 3.30 already. I believe it has a lot of momentum and a lot of room to still run. Check it out if interested.

Unreal . It’s been halted so many times
09f4887b0cf9c7bbf8a9160984811ba7.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back