• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Prob squeeze to ATH or close, maybe as soon as later today (just on the S&P 500/NASDAQ).

Then cool off and slide back but who knows to where anymore. First guess would be another retest of the 100 day.

I had a sub penny stock i flipped a few times years ago and it had gone to 0 and I honestly forgot about it. Woke up and looked at everything going on and noticed I still had a million shares and it was now worth 1000s.

But should be an interesting week with the vaccine news.

Prob squeeze to ATH or close, maybe as soon as later today (just on the S&P 500/NASDAQ).

Then cool off and slide back but who knows to where anymore. First guess would be another retest of the 100 day.

Or not, let's include some very positive vaccine news and send the DOW to the moon/new ATH for at least the start of this morning as well...

Cannabis stocks for the win . They are on fire , literally
67a43a5f9234b3f379887080a7117371.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a sub penny stock i flipped a few times years ago and it had gone to 0 and I honestly forgot about it. Woke up and looked at everything going on and noticed I still had a million shares and it was now worth 1000s.

But should be an interesting week with the vaccine news.
I dont what to say but this stupid stock is just going nuts on supposed merger news after hours tomorrow. I'm in at .0001 for like 6 years hahasc.png

I got back into Vaxart a couple days ago since it seems to have gotten out of its bottom and passed its summer time pump and dump phase which made me a killing . Actually looks promising for growth over next year or so . In it as a long . First company to bring about oral vaccines , working on a COVID vaccine, and vaccines for multiple other diseases . More assets than debt etc . I think it has potential to be rewarding over the next year .

Back