• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Value and renewables are also up though, so I wouldn't get too cocky (because I heard an argument for value over growth if Trump loses).
Not cocky. Oil rally is interesting the night before an election where Dems are favored. Was just making an observation.

Renewables ran up today, some of the industrials that I've heard an argument would do better with a more favorable relationship with China ran today (Caterpillar, although some of the reason for those industrials running might have been some good data that we got earlier this morning), tech is struggling a bit (argument that Trump would be more favorable for the growth story there), and oil is up.

Not sure the market is telling us **** at the moment really because retail can't play a part in any of this. This is all bigger money causing the moves.

Not cocky. Oil rally is interesting the night before an election where Dems are favored. Was just making an observation.
Russia proposed delaying OPEC+ output hikes. So it really is Russia's fault this time. ?

But many things are up nicely today too. Probably some technical snapback from the big sell-off last week, along with the fact that Trump may do better than polling suggests.

Russia proposed delaying OPEC+ output hikes. So it really is Russia's fault this time. ?

But many things are up nicely today too. Probably some technical snapback from the big sell-off last week, along with the fact that Trump may do better than polling suggests.
Nice little mini come back for MVIS this afternoon and also I saw this over on ST, kind of summarize my thoughts on this

Nice little mini come back for MVIS this afternoon and also I saw this over on ST, kind of summarize my thoughts on this

Nice. What is the management team/insiders doing in terms of buying or selling shares?

Nice. What is the management team/insiders doing in terms of buying or selling shares?
That I'm not sure about...

Edit: However I did read that it is very probable that legal council will not let exec's trade stock since they are currently in negotiations. Makes sense to me.... a few weeks back 2 million were gobbled up with 10 mins to go in the trading day, seemed then some one knew something ?‍♂️

Last edited:
I think the big guns covered in the last 10-15 minutes Friday last week (apparently institutions were heavily short to start last week) and decided to try to troll eerybody by running just about everything you can think of some yesterday, and more at least this morning.

ETA: The time to buy puts would've been before last week, because the action the week before last was very weird.

Last edited:
Back