• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

ATVK is my current play. I started buying it around .007s and it is up near .04 now. They submitted all the paperwork to become pink current and once that happens they will issue a PR and probably have a nice pop. A bit risky at this stage since the share price has risen so much though. Things will slow down soon in penny land as people start to sell stocks off for money to buy Christmas presents and cash out before end of year.

Look into TRCH if you want to make an AH play that could possibly pay off tomorrow morning . It’s up 18% since market close! Bought in at .63 it’s up to .74 now.

I need some advice on covered calls . If anyone knows covered calls well please message me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you play penny stocks, ARCS is expected to have a big day today. I bought it Friday and it’s already gapping up about 20-25% but these plays can be risky too. Interested to see where it ends up.

Any rumor on a purchase of them? I’m up quite a bit thanks to y’all.
No news this morning but looks like some big buys PM in the international markets so who knows. Could be anything really, fomo, shorts covering, news leaking.... real curious to see how it plays out once markets open.

I know I'm tempted to sell a portion and take some solid profits and potentially buy back in on any correction but I'm scared it'll rocket if I do Lol

If you play penny stocks, ARCS is expected to have a big day today. I bought it Friday and it’s already gapping up about 20-25% but these plays can be risky too. Interested to see where it ends up.
I am in on that one as well. Hoping to buy more if it dips

I am in on that one as well. Hoping to buy more if it dips

It looks like it will be big this week, maybe even a TSNP type run if the company follows through with their plan. I bought at .0128, already a double with what it’s gapping up to premarket.

It looks like it will be big this week, maybe even a TSNP type run if the company follows through with their plan. I bought at .0128, already a double with what it’s gapping up to premarket.
Yeah better share structure than TSNP I got out of that one last week. Thats a big gap showing up so won't be buying more at open but its nice too see.

Yeah better share structure than TSNP I got out of that one last week. Thats a big gap showing up so won't be buying more at open but its nice too see.

I expect we will see a big dip or two this AM but overall should be a good day here. I’m also in ATVK, TMXN and PVDG right now as well.

Man, MVIS shares flying off the shelf this morning. Glad I bought more on that big post-earning dip. Just need to figure out when to sell!!
I'm not good with that Lol. If it gets back to 3.10 before midday I might sell a portion and then hope for a correction to buy back in.

Aaaaand as I typed this it dropped. Dang it should've pulled the trigger at anything over 3...... doh!

Good call on that one. I got burnt on a penny last week so I stayed away. Shouldn’t have

I expect we will see a big dip or two this AM but overall should be a good day here. I’m also in ATVK, TMXN and PVDG right now as well.
Yeah ill probably wait for the gap to fill. Nice to see that % in my account this morning. Seems like Mondays have been great but Tuesday/Wednesday have been ugly lately. Trying to buy more on those days and sell more on Mondays.

Back